FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNightime nappies

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
_SMS_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _SMS_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nightime nappies
    Posted: 19 July 2010 at 9:31am
I only use MCN during the day, Taylah is a big wetter so im too scared to use them at night, she is in huggies at night.

What brand nappies are good for night? Or is it just the liners i need to worry about. Im going to make some bamboo liners this week hopefully so should that be enough for night?

What does your child wear at night? Thanks
Sponsored Links

E&L+1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E&L+1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2010 at 11:25am
Esme is in huggies most nights (which she soaks!). I have one night nappy it's a totsbots flexitot I think. The one that you have to use a cover for.

I find it lasts all night with a bamboo booster. I really should get another one.
MamaT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MamaT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2010 at 2:26pm

I am using Bitti Boo's, I'm a huge fan. Before getting those DS was wetting through everything, Huggies included. I would often have to change his nappy 2-3 times a night and his bedding at least once a night.

But, with the Boo's he is now lasting 13 hours in them.

arohanui View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arohanui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2010 at 3:31pm
I have a pop-in nappy with a night booster which is brilliant. No leaks ever. They're also one size fits all which is handy, you'll never had to buy another night nappy again.
Mama to DS1 (5 years), DS2 (3 years) and...
luvmylittlies View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmylittlies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2010 at 6:27pm
Kiara is a monumental wetter and a good sleeper so her night nappies have always been really big. When she was smaller I used lots of inserts in a superbrite cover. Now she's bigger I use ecobubs wool pockets with both night time inserts. It's huge (see photo) but it lasts 12 hours and I have never had a leak.
Adoring Mum to Talisin 8/9/11 and Kiara 18/01/10
Delli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2010 at 8:49pm
Another fan of Bitti Boo's here. We use them with a Thirsties cover. Jude is also a very heavy wetter - no leaks here with Bitti Boo's. We used Ecobubs Wool night nappies stuffed to the hilt for a few months but not even they could stop the leaks. I now use the three Ecobubs I have as day nappies instead - love them as day nappies!

whitewave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitewave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2010 at 11:07pm
I second the Pop-Ins with the extra dri-nite booster! Campbell has been in disposables at night (with a empty pocket nappy as a cover) because no cloth nappy ever lasted a whole night with him. Finally got up the guts to try a Pop-In with the dri-nite booster, and its a winner! 13 hours with no leaks!

Our Ecobubs wool nappy is also a day nappy for us!
HuntersMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntersMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2010 at 8:57am
We use ecobubs wool pockets too and while they are pretty huge they do the trick. I might try bitti boos, as we only have the one ecobub at the moment. Otherwise we use honeychilds with a booster and a prefold which lasts 10-12 hours.

SpecialK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpecialK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2010 at 7:41pm
My boy is also a good sleeper and an exceptional wetter, we use either tots bots - flexi tot with the bamboo booster, and a prefold as an additional booster and a PUL cover over the lot OR (most often) a snazzipants fitted nap with a booster and bummis whisper pants over the top. Makes for a very bulky nappy but keeps everything well contained.
MrsH23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsH23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2010 at 9:29am
I use a mixture of some pockets that were made for DS and peapods stuffed with 2x old cloth flats or 1x cloth flat and 1x peapods bamboo trifold, I'll sometimes put in a microfibre booster on the top too, it works a treat, never have any leaks.
Lisa mummy to Ryan
Kalimirella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalimirella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2010 at 12:51pm
I'm also a fan of the dream-dri popins with the night booster, my girls a pretty heavy wetter (would go right through her huggies 1 or 2 times a night) and now her nappy can go for 12 hours solid (though she still wakes up for a feed bless her.. :P)
Kiara is 3 and Teagan is 2, now we're expecting our long awaited 3rd!
Sparkle7 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparkle7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2010 at 10:34pm
another big pop in dream dri fan here. Used with the night booster, they last 13hrs+. That's far longer than any other naps last on our DD. They're pricey but oh so worth it.
 Post Reply Post Reply