FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedApril 2011 babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 241242243244245 248>
Author
Rainbow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rainbow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2011 at 8:35pm
Try the chemist LC. They sell batteries for hearing aids and things so they may have the ones you need.

I don't think my DS2 would drink that much if he was bottle fed but hard to know really. Is Rosa sleeping well?

I have had one nightmare day - think he is having a growth spurt. Basically crying and feeding all day. I am exhausted, as is he cos he didn't nap either! I am off to bed now to recover!

Sponsored Links

Leahsmummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leahsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2011 at 9:22pm
Rainbow hopefully with all that feeding he will sleep til 7am for you

Cody figured out he had hands tonight while having his bottle, he was going cross eyed trying to look at it then he popped his other hand up and the look on his face was like wow I have another haha it was so f**ken funny and seeing the second hand he almost got a fright LOL haha would love to hear on what our little bubbas think

So off to chch tomorrow all packed apart from toilet bag... We have to be out the house and at the airport by 9.30am so have to be organised!!! Hope you have a lovely weekend and 'see' you all on Sunday avro

Angel Baby Dec 09, We will love you forever.
Littlechop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Littlechop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2011 at 9:27pm
LOL at Cody and his hands! So cute!!!!

Yep Rainbow she sleeps really well (hopefully not from starvation?? ).

Have fun at Chch LM! Exciting going away.

Rainbow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rainbow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2011 at 9:37pm
If she is sleeping well then I reckon she is getting enough.

I hope you are right re the 7am Leahsmummy! I am doubtful though as it felt like although he fed lots, he only fed for short periods of time...time will tell!

Hope ChCh goes well for you.

greenstone27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenstone27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2011 at 6:59am
Cadens been sleeping 8pm - 6am all week, well its almost 7 and hes still asleep!! Yuuuussssss, maybe he was awake from that rain last night... wholy thought the roof was gonna cave in!!!

got insurance coming today re our leaking pipes... fingers crossed.

Hes finally here :-)
Rainbow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rainbow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2011 at 8:46am
Yay Leahsmummy, you were right. He did sleep til 7am! I thought he wouldn't given the overtiredness from hardly any sleep yesterday! Hoping today isn't as crazy.

Great Job Caden

Hope the insurance people are generous Jade!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenstone27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2011 at 8:49am
I got Caden up at 7.15am lol.... hes been up since, he seems to stay up longer now before getting tired, which works out well between feeds now.

My dog is sick, so not like her, she doesnt want any food and is drinking like a fish, booked into vet when hubby gets home, hope shes ok!! she might have my flu! dont like seeing her unwell....but i guess dogs do get sick too.

anyways better get caden ready for bed.

hes still not sick *touch wood*.. ive been using hand sanitiser like its going out of fashion!

RJB00 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJB00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2011 at 9:47am
Wow what a storm last night!! Rhys woke just after one of the major claps of thunder, I gave him a quick literally 2 min feed and put him back down, So he kinda did 7.45pm - 7am again like the night before (After him mamoth 260ml bottle!!) haha. Mabey I can start going to bed a little later now.... Dont want to jinx it tho. Hes finaly down for his nap, think he had a bit of wind and then hadent quite finished his feed as he was getting a bit fussy. So offered him more then put him down. (morning sleep alway in the bassinett) Its been quite for a while..... Still doing day sleeps in pram, Ill usully get approx 2 hours for the afternoon one.

My car has been sold and they are picking it up today Naughty me, I have 2 cars, that one had the high insurance etc so will be nice to have the extra money.

Im taking MIL to the airport today, she is going to the UK for 6 weeks, she is going to miss Rhys so much. He will have changes lots in that time.

Hope everyone has a good day:)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenstone27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2011 at 3:13pm
insurance just left, said it will be covered yay. but whats the bet its going to be more then what they give us which means we have to get it fixed and pay the difference which we just cant afford at the moment....

will def shop around though, thank god we have a teeny bathroom. nothing wrong with the bath etc so will reuse that. just have to get new floor, walls, bathframe etc......

Rainbow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rainbow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2011 at 3:20pm
What was your decision on Oz? Not sure if I missed that or if you are still undecided? Good news that insurance will cover the damage to the bathroom!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenstone27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2011 at 3:30pm
aussie called hubby today but he was in no service, hes still undecided was going to wait to hear from them today.... its a long process hahah.

yeah but they only cover a certain amount, its prob goin gto cost more!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenstone27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2011 at 9:17am
8pmm - 7am from caden again... yay

Guest_42253 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_42253 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2011 at 7:04pm
Hey Ladies,
Congrats on all your babies, my girl was born 15th april 2011, she was born naturally with no drugs after a 21 hour labour AND was a HUGE 10 POUND 7. Hope everyone is enjoying there babies!!. I definately am.

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fapps.facebook.com%2Feasypromos%2Fvoteme%2F8282%2F613309214&h=wAQAG2SY4

Please vote for my little girl in this comp and let a APRIL baby win, she is currently in 3rd place but the winner is 60 votes ahead. COME ON APRIL MAMAS!!

Love McKenzies mum xxx
Leahsmummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leahsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2011 at 7:44am
Guest_42253 Jordy??

Angel Baby Dec 09, We will love you forever.
hayley1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hayley1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2011 at 10:28am
Hi everyone, hope you all had a great weekend. Well Our growth spurt is finaly over here, unfortunatly he is now in the habit of waking twice in the night, its killing me!!! I try to stretch him out using the dummy but he seems really hungry. im so hoping its not gonna last for long. One wake up a night is enough! Cant wait until the day he sleeps through, although that feels like its never gonna happen right now.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenstone27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2011 at 12:42pm
Awww hayley it will happen. Cadens been sleeping 8pm - 7-7.30am the past 4 nights but last night woke at 5am - cried but went back to sleep and woke at 6am - think mainly as it was soooooooooooooooo windy!

U need to get onto facebook Hayley, most of us are on therenow more then anything. But i still come on here :)

4 months old tomorrow!!! woo hoo

Edited by greenstone27

poohbear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poohbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2011 at 1:34pm
Levi stil not sleeping through night, he's sometimes up 3 times in the night even with a big bottle of formula before bed. I think he's having a wee growth spurt- fun!! He's grown so much! Way longer than my other babies at this age, even size 3-6 mth clothing is getting a bit small! He's not a big boy just longer than the others were.
We had a crap night weather shocking, power was out for a few hours which made it cold and fun, was pleased I still bf as it would've been tricky getting a bottle ready with no power!
Ds2 has a cold and cough again, he's miserable

Littlechop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Littlechop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2011 at 3:30pm
Jeez PB, never thought about what I would do about heating a bottle if we had no power. Would have to get her on the boob .

Weather is pretty hideous aye. My poor in laws had their property trashed by the tornado in Waikanae on Sat. They have a section of huge pines at the front of their property and they were knocked over. And up the back their olive grove and Macrocarpas have gone too. Thankfully the house in the between the trees only had superficial damage.

Sat and Sun poor Rosa was very miserable. She was very unsettled and woke twice in the night on Sat night. On Sun she was clearly in pain and we thought it was wind or sore tummy but then I had a shower with her and she was grabbing her ears. So off to the doc and sure enough she has an ear infection. The first dose of pamol and antibiotics put the smile back on her face and she is certainly coming right now.

Not much other news here.

Great to hear you have cover for your bathroom damage Jade. Bathroom renos are just what you need with a young baby huh! Blimmin houses. We have twice the trouble as we live in my mum's house while she is overseas and rent out our house to tenants. Our house isn't too much trouble (touch wood) but mum's house often has annoying little dramas. In saying that, DH had to go change a light bulb at our rental not long ago as the tenants munted the fitting trying to 'unscrew' a bayonet bulb .

RJB00 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJB00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2011 at 4:28pm
Pooh bear you will prob find as soon as he gets on solids he will streach out the night feeds. At the mo Rhys is taking 340ml bottle at night. He will sleep 8pm-7am. He will be on solids around the 4 month mark i think. He put on 1kg and grew 4cm in 4 weeks!!

Hayley, Rhys went through a stage of waking twice a night to, lasted about 4 nights i think. Then he started on the massive night bottles and sleeping through the night. That was his 12 week growth spurt.

We had his jabs today, he cried, fed, then chatted away. Very sleepy tho. Had a 2 hour sleep, woke for a feed then keeps falling asleep while feeding....

poohbear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poohbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2011 at 6:56pm
I think we are having the whole 12wk growth spurt, Levi has been feeding all bloody day and my boobs are soooo sore :(
My best friend and her hubby live in the States, he is a christian rapper, anyways his cousin died on the weekend in a car accident when her car slipped on ice and went into an ambulance :( Its his mums neice and brother, he is in critical condition, she died at the scene. To add insult to injury his Mum was in the states visiting and was meant to be there for a month but due to this will leave early to get back for the funeral. Its so hard being so far away from them when things like this happen :( so sad when lives are cut so short she was only just 18 :(
I cant wait for Levi to start sleeping a little longer, but guess theres nothing I can do to extend him, I have tried formula, got him in a good day time routine (apart from today when all he wants to do is feed) and am swaddling, giving him a pacifier, white noise and a cuski- no more ideas, will just have to be patient! His brother was a shocking sleeper and didnt sleep through until 10months, so even solids didn't make a difference with him. I guess I was hopeful that Levi would be a bit better as he doesnt have reflux and he started off a kilo heavier than his brother, but it really isn't making that much difference!!

Man its freezing huh? thankfully we got some more fire wood delivered yesterday, must keep fire crancking!
Jackson is sick with a cough and cold, sucks cos he has been real clingy, at least it meant he had a big sleep today. Just hope the rest of us dont get it as we have only just got over colds!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 241242243244245 248>