FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedApril 2011 babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 248>
Author
Charlieface View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlieface Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2010 at 11:53am
Antibiotics is the best excuse

I have never been this long without taking medications, it's even worse when you are breastfeeding!

Sponsored Links

Leahsmummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leahsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2010 at 3:56pm

31st March-1st April Charlieface   Will you find out?

31st march-3rd April Essjay Will you find out?

1st April kandk Will you find out?

3rd April RBsMama Yes,we will find out

3rd April Hayley1Will you find out?

3rd April greenstone27 Will you find out?

5th April londonmade Will you find out?

6th April Leahsmummy Yes, we will find out

Early scan dates & time
Leahsmummy 17th August 8am
Grennstone27 12th August

Edited by Leahsmummy

Angel Baby Dec 09, We will love you forever.
greenstone27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenstone27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2010 at 4:16pm
Hi All,

well just got back from Dr. still pregnant. 4 test this week lol...

Also went and got a blood test to check levels and then im going to have another on monday. so hopefully they come back all good. He said if they have tripled or doubled by then its a good sign. Fingers crossed.

Also got an early scan booked in for 12th August to get dates.

I also have a throat infection so Im not feeling it... sore head and tired :( Apart from that no symptoms yet,

Hes finally here :-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlieface Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2010 at 11:59pm
Yay for a sticky bub greenstone!

londonmade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote londonmade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2010 at 12:12am
The sticky baby thing is so cute.

I haven't been to the doctor to confirm yet as I am in the process of registering with a new doctor. I did discover last night, that for the hospital that I will probably give birth in I don't need a referral for a midwife, so I might give them a call this afternoon.

Will we find out - no, plus in a lot of areas of the UK they don't tell you anyway unless you go private.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlieface Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2010 at 12:21am
Good luck for keeping your secret this weekend londonmade

kandk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2010 at 9:22am
I didn't go to the dr - just rang the mw direct. Have an apptmt for bloods etc for Aug 11th. But mw I used last time is finishing up this week

Keeping the secret is isn't as har.d .here as it would be4444 for you Londinmade - with a toddler we don't go ou.t much anyway
(had said toddler helping me type!)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlieface Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2010 at 11:27am
Cute, sooo helpful by the looks of things!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenstone27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2010 at 1:11pm
so hows everyone feeling? me, normal as? Boobs fine, They seem fuller, but not sore and the veins are more noticable. No sickness, not tired.

I am rather "wet" down there though.... is that normal???? Feels like my period is there all the time...lol..

I worry as this is how I felt the last time I got pregnant and ended up being a blighted Ovum.. so I cant wait until I get these blood results so I can tell whats going on in there... wish I could see into the future.. lol..

Hope everyones all good :)

hayley1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hayley1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2010 at 2:14pm
Im feeling pretty normal as well, apart from my cold which seems to have passed. I do have cramps on and off which is worrying me a bit.

Its SOOO hard not to worry isn't it?

im telling my parents tonight, for some reason I am really nervous about it, I know they are going to be excited but I still feel nervous telling them!

hope you are all doing wel!
hayley1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hayley1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2010 at 2:16pm
PS welcome all the new mummies who have joined! Its awesome seeing our list growing. Whoever did the list heading did a great job, I think its soooo cute!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenstone27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2010 at 6:18pm
Yeah my cold is getting better, last night I felt terrible, my head was sore, throat was sore.. today much better.

I am VERY emotional today... ive cried like twice... mainly with worring that this isnt going to work out, and thats mainly becase from apart from a missed period and feeling extra moist down there I dont feel anything like being pregnant, which is how I was when I had my blighted Ovum.... hard not to think about it, but I will try... guess it doesnt help worrying either..

Hope u are all having a good weekend. Going out for lunch tomorrow for the mother in laws bday and then back to work monday so that will keep be busy :)

Essjay View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Essjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2010 at 6:47pm
Ohh greenstone, am thinking of you. I'm also a worrier and haven't even had your experience, so I can only imagine how you are feeling. Try and stay positive and just take one jump at a time... blood results on Monday, and again Wed or Thurs. Am sure this will be a sticky sticky bubba for you    I had no symptoms at all with DS until 7 weeks, and felt like a total fraud - and then I didn't stop spewing until almost 20 weeks!

Hope you manage to have a nice relaxing evening tonight, and a good kip. Hunker down, and make sure that boy of yours looks after you!!
Leahsmummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leahsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2010 at 6:51pm
Man im just SOOO tired but thats just how I get when pregnant, every now and then i start to feel or if i eat something that my body isnt really liking now. Nips feel abit tender but not to bad and that just seem fuller too.

Grennstone I now its easy said then done but try not to worry I can get wet from time to times to esp in the 2ww i was very wet

I was thinking i was going to get another set of hcgs done on Monday because of my mc but i think ill just let nuture take its course, and wait til my early scan

Angel Baby Dec 09, We will love you forever.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenstone27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2010 at 7:20pm
thanks guys, yeah i guess ill find out whats going on down there when my blood tests come back next week... fingers crossed :)

RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2010 at 8:52pm
Hiya ladies
Welcome Londonmade. I hope your weekend goes well.
Greenstone, fingers crossed you get great blood results on monday. I'm a born worrier and worried heaps with my first pregnancy. I feel a little calmer this time round, so far . I'm still a chronic knicker checker when I go to the loo though. Essjay's right, just take it one test/day at a time. Sticky vibes for you
Well I've been okay so far. Tired, but I think that's pregnancy combined with a sick toddler this week. My boobs haven't been sore or bigger, which is different with DS's pregnancy, as they were tender and bigger by the 5th week. I feel nausea off and on each day, but at least this time around, I'm not eating as much, which is a good thing
I've also spoken to my mw from last time and she's happy to take me on again. I have my first meeting with her on the 18th August. It'll be great to see her again. I'm looking forward to her seeing DS again, as she hasn't seen him since he was 8 weeks old.
Anyways, I hope everyone is having a good weekend.

RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2010 at 8:46pm
Happy 1st August ladies! Only 1 month until spring and it was a lovely day here. Got to 19 degrees which was great.

I hope you're all feeling better today and are kicking butt on those colds. Is anyone else feeling tired? I feel tired in waves, but especially in the morning, when I have to get out of bed .

Well, I'd better get off my butt and help DH clean up the kitchen, then off to bed. Have a super busy week at work ahead of me. I hope I can keep up, hehe.

Take care

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlieface Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2010 at 7:48am
Morning! My baby got up for her second night feed (this time zone, moving thing has sent the routine haywire) so I thught it would be business hours in NZ and I could call and book my midwife but its not even 4am -brilliant!
My boobs are def bigger and some nausea when I get tired. I didn't get any major symptoms till week 6 last time but have my fingers crossed this will be one of those magical (fictonal ?) ones where you don't feel sick at all... I can dream!
I am very impatient and like to know everything NOW so my last pregnancy was a lesson in patience. I had bleeding from week 6 - 17 so have fingers crossed that doesn't happen again too. It's nice to finally see baby on a scan and then relax a bit!

Essjay View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Essjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2010 at 2:00pm
Heya everyone    Just off down to my parents for a while to try and get some uni work done (Groan), so won't be checking in here until I get back - they have the slowest broadband connection ever    

Good luck with your bloods Greenstone.

Hope you get to New Plymouth soon Charlieface - what a mission!!! Such the globe-trottter. You must be looking forward to getting back to your home town.

Hope you're all doing well, speak soon
Essjay View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Essjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2010 at 2:01pm
Oooh, and good luck with your week ahead RB! Can be exhausting just thinking about what needs doing at the moment... especially with a toddler!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 248>