FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedApril 2011 babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 248>
Author
greenstone27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenstone27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2010 at 5:29pm
Yeah im worrying as I feel fine,,, and i feel like I shouldnt (apart from hard swollen boobs)... im driving my hubby insane... :(

Hes finally here :-)
Sponsored Links

Rainbow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rainbow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2010 at 7:24pm
Hi girls
Room for another?
Got my BFP last Friday...a wee bit of a surprise as we weren't trying! Think due date will be 2nd - 3rd April.

This will be no.2 and there will be just under 2 years between them. Am already on this site but am here under a different name for now as I am keeping this a secret for a while yet! I am dying to tell people but DH feels we should wait til we have had our first scan etc.

Hoping to have an early dating scan as my cycles have been all over the place since my DS was born - hence our surprise BFP! Seeing my MW next week.

So far I am not really having major symptoms - I have the same random gagging and retching that I had with DS. I am also super aware of smells - like the veggie basket -

Have a few pulling kinda pains down there which I remember from last time too. Really hoping this works out and I look forward to sharing in the journey with you all.

edited for spelling!

Edited by Rainbow
rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2010 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by Kelzbelz Kelzbelz wrote:

Yay hope you join me here too Rach!!! ps. havent mentioned this to any of the other March 09 mummies yet and wont until a scan confirms everything...:-)

Don't worry I won't say anything fingers crossed for an awesome scan soon!!!
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

kodasmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodasmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2010 at 10:11pm
Hi

I have just got my BFP. EDD is 04/04. This will be no.2 and there will be nearly 3 years between them.   Dont have many symptoms at present except for sore breasts and a queezy feeling that I last time.
DaisyBoo2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaisyBoo2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2010 at 10:18pm
Congratulations Kodasmum great news :)
Littlechop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Littlechop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2010 at 10:48pm
Hi there, another April MTB here. I got a BFP tonight, after getting a BFN on Sunday night. I knew I was pg, and tried again tonight hoping I wasn't going mad...........gotta love those 2 lines!!

I am new to this site. I am already a mum to a little girl who will be 3 when this baby is born. Exciting times!

I am a bg mouth and couldn't help but tell my parents tonight. I am sure that the whole world will know by the time this week is over.....

Looking forward to chatting with you all over the next 9 months and beyond.

ETA I think my due date is around 9/4.

Edited by Littlechop
Charlieface View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlieface Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2010 at 1:53am
Wow! I go away for the day and three new mummies appear! Congrats littlechop, kodasmum and rainbow

I have had some stretching in my pelvis and very sore hip joints at night although that could be down to all the walking around shopping I have been doing. I have been dying to but something for the new baby but since my first is only 10 months old we really do have everything we need. Hmmm, must make some impulse purchases I think.

ChildsPlay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChildsPlay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2010 at 7:42am
Hi Ladies.. Yet another April MTB here..!!
My due date is est 09 April so will update myself on our list.

I'm a frequent user of Oh Baby as this is our 3rd baby.. I'm under a different name to keep things secret from my other forums..

This one was definately a big surprise as we weren't going to have any more for a while. My first two children are under 2 so this is pretty massive and very scary at the same time. I wonder daily how to cope with 3 under 3..!

However, very excited about having a large family (apart from buying a bigger car) and can't wait for the next 8 months to scoot by.

Congrats to all you other April mummies too.. Pray for a cool summer..! hehehe
ChildsPlay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChildsPlay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2010 at 8:00am

31st March-1st April Charlieface   Will you find out?

31st march-3rd April Essjay Will you find out?

1st April kandk Will you find out?

2nd-3rd April Rainbow Will you find out?

3rd April RBsMama Yes,we will find out

3rd April Hayley1Will you find out?

3rd April greenstone27 Will you find out?

4th April kodasmum Will you find out?

5th April londonmade Will you find out?

6th April Leahsmummy Yes, we will find out

7th April Kelzbelz Will you find out?

8th April ish DaisyBoo2 Will you find out?

9th April Littlechop Will you find out?

9th April ChildsPlay Not finding out - its a surprise

Early scan dates & time
Leahsmummy 17th August 8am
Grennstone27 12th August

Edited by ChildsPlay
CandyBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CandyBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2010 at 11:39am
Greenstone I just have to jump and say hi from the March thread you sound just like me a little stresser! haha I have not head any ms either and dont feel pregant I was in tears yesterday as I convinced myself something was wrong

Its really hard to know what is normal when it is your first, I have had some sramps but thought that was bad so stressed me out even more, boobs are not even that sore anymore, but I guess that is all normal - I read though a few of the other threads and there were plenty of woman in there who has no ms or any symtoms who are now 25 weeks pregnant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlieface Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2010 at 12:14pm
Welcome childsplay on number three

Calypso is ten months old today Time certainly flies! We are off to the zoo to celebrate   Wonder if we'll get some more April mummies today!

queenbean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote queenbean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2010 at 12:19pm

Yay hope you join me here too Rach!!! ps. havent mentioned this to any of the other March 09 mummies yet and wont until a scan confirms everything...:-)

Hehe, you may not have to mention anything as some of us are CHRONIC lurkers!! EEEEKKK!! Sooo excited for you hun! Lots and lots of sticky vibes!

And hope to see you in here too Rachel! When are you testing?

Rainbow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rainbow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2010 at 3:39pm
Hi again and welcome to the other new M'sTB!

I am sitting here doing the worrying thing about my symptoms or lack of. My gagging/retching thing is so sporadic and it worries me when it isn't happening! (even though it isn't very pleasant when it does happen). I seem to be worse in the evenings and first thing so hoping that tonight I wil feel a bit yuck just to reassure me!

I was such a worrier during my last pregnancy and couldn't wait for the weeks to go by!

Hope you are all having a good day!
MrsRP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsRP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2010 at 7:06pm
Hi there - room for another?

Got my BFP last week after nearly 2 years of trying and 2 MC's already this year. Still really nervous about this one so keeping FX it sticks. Est DD 7th April - have had 2 HCG tests and numbers are doing what they should be - another follow up to do next week to keep an "eye" on things as still really early days for me.

Congrats to all the other's in this thread!!
Kelzbelz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelzbelz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2010 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by queenbean queenbean wrote:

Hehe, you may not have to mention anything as some of us are CHRONIC lurkers!! EEEEKKK!! Sooo excited for you hun! Lots and lots of sticky vibes!

Lol of course I should have known...hee hee...busted!!! xx

Edited by Kelzbelz

Littlechop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Littlechop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2010 at 8:20pm
Wow this is a big thread already and we are only up to the 9th!

I remember being really concerned last time when I had no symptoms. In fact in my pregnancy diary I had listed "no symptoms" as something worrisome and to be discussed with my midwife.....by 7 weeks I had written "ha ha" next to "no symptoms" .

Isn't it funny to think we are wishing to feel sick !!

Called the midwife clinic today. I am waiting for them to call back and confirm my booking. Exciting times.

Leahsmummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leahsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2010 at 8:55pm
Hi everyone, wow so many people now, its great, looks like April is going to be a busy month or should i say July was a busy month

Feeling pretty good, i find that really sweet stuff is making me feel abit and gives me heartburn but other then that fine apart from been tired but that is not helping by me been up till 10.30pm at night oh and i was having little ranning races with dd and man my boobs hurt from it!!! Weird I never really had sore boobs the first time maybe its because my body kinda knows what its doing this time.

So im dying to tell the world that im pregnant but DH doesnt want to because of our mc in Dec but even if that happens again it was nice to have the support of people. But hopefully he wil agree to it after our scan.

Anyway I might actually have a early night so see (talk) to you all tomorrow.

Angel Baby Dec 09, We will love you forever.
anoif2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anoif2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2010 at 12:19am
Im new to OhBaby, but wanting to join in as I just found out Im pregnant!! Due aprox 5th April :-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlieface Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2010 at 11:37am
Welcome and congratulations MrsRB and anoif
LOL Leahsmummy about July, must be the colder weather or the getting darker earlier!

pinkstar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2010 at 3:00pm
wow so many april mums, congrats.
Am so excited to say i will be a April MTB! I have a 13month old son and have no idea of my due date as i am still breast feeding and have only had 2 periods so not really consistent. Am thinking maybe 4weeks along now, have a dating scan on monday. We were planning on ttc from Oct onwards but are so happy its happening now. Feeling pretty good, a lil nausea in the evening and feeling really emotional hehe. We are keeping it quiet for now, just close friends and family.

Edited by nikki_knz
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 248>