FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked3 years 8 Months and STILL not TT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Chickaboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:08pm
All was going fine but we have had a set back where he is now wee'ing his undies again - I mean he goes all morning fine - its in the afternoon so I am trying to remind him all the time to go - but we still get the accidents.

Trying to not make a big issue about it - no attention for it - good or bad.

Sponsored Links

jaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:57pm
The weeing in the toilet pretty much all the time only came together about a month ago, before that he was having an accident most days, sometimes more than once a day. I just made him take off his wet undies and shorts and put them in the wash, and this seemed to make a difference. The pooing is taking a lot longer. Occasionally he does one on the toilet, often he sneaks off somewhere and does it in his undies but at least tells me straight away. Mostly he waits until he has his night nappy on then does it, which is a pain because I often go check on him at about 8pm to see why he isn't asleep and can smell it so have to change him.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12