FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedA great workout!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A great workout!
    Posted: 09 September 2010 at 3:52pm
Last night i went with my sister to do a kimax workout!

OMG it was awesome! i worked up a sweat like I havent for a long time. The guy reckoned you could burn up to 800 calories a workout...the way i was feeling i believe it!

Definitely if you are looking for something a bit different check it out!

Edited by Bizzy

Sponsored Links

jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2010 at 4:03pm
oh tell more
jaycee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaycee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2010 at 4:34pm
kimax?? What is it?

Oh and totally OT - I reported that post in the weight loss topic (like slim fast but a different name) and it has gone, just thought I would mention it Jazzy as you had asked a question to someone and it is now gone! It would be more helpful if admin just removed the offending post and put a comment in rather than remove the whole thread

jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2010 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by jaycee jaycee wrote:

Oh and totally OT - I reported that post in the weight loss topic (like slim fast but a different name) and it has gone, just thought I would mention it Jazzy as you had asked a question to someone and it is now gone! It would be more helpful if admin just removed the offending post and put a comment in rather than remove the whole thread

ha ha thought I was going nuts, lol...but I did search it & it did come up, but where it is I don't know lol
jaycee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaycee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2010 at 4:55pm
That is what happens when you report a post - it disappears! It would be much better if the 'bad' bits were just removed.

jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2010 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by jaycee jaycee wrote:

That is what happens when you report a post - it disappears! It would be much better if the 'bad' bits were just removed.

I did not now that thanks
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2010 at 5:04pm
Bizzy come on spill...need to know basic here, lol
Kicker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kicker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2010 at 7:24pm
Jazzy - found this via google:

KIMAX - The ultimate stress buster! KIMAX will help you train hard, burn calories fast,
strengthen muscles and feel the power of impact. Using a Free Standing Bag each class is
structured into ‘rounds’ of Boxing, Muay Thai and Kickboxing using simple, intense and
dynamic movements.

I think configure does it, not sure who else.

blissful View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blissful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2010 at 9:13pm
Sounds great!! I might have to look into this. Just my kind of thing.
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2010 at 9:44pm
oops sorry - got busy... heres a you tube vid on it.

link to vid

i did mine at the local rec centre, its part of the new fitness rage at the moment.

if you are in south auckland the alan brewster centre is having a free fitness session of them all - kimax, power (another awesome workout based around doing weights) , and a cycling one that i cant remember what they call it.

blissful View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blissful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2010 at 10:07pm
I You Tubed it before and the vids I saw looked awesome. Have already organised a friend to come along now to find somewhere to do it. Looks like soooooo much fun!! Will have to get some gloves. Have no idea what happened to mine.

Edited by blissful
 Post Reply Post Reply