FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJune 2011 babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 223>
Author
stars View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2010 at 6:47pm
Hi there, if I go by my LMP that makes me due on the 15th June. I thought I ovulated a couple of days later so wasn't sure but lets go with the 15th June for me as well.
I'm feeling quite sick, very achy boobs and very very tired and am only 4 weeks! Think it's going to be a long road ahead! Very excited though, this is my 3rd have 2 girls already 3 and 16 months. I will go to the doc next week and call my midwife in a couple of weeks, don't want to seem overly keen! hope everyone is well.
Sponsored Links

naki_mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naki_mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2010 at 6:57pm
Congrats stars The 15th is proving to be a very popular due date.....yay.
When is everyone planning to book thier mw? I'm still deciding if im going with a mw or ob.
TheKelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheKelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2010 at 7:21pm
Lurker

congrats June mummies to be !!!
I'm the proud mum of 2 june babies ,one born in 2002 and one born in 2009 ......June babies are awesome

Angs1982 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angs1982 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2010 at 7:47pm
Kelly was it hard getting up in the cold winter months?
My DD is a summer bub.

I rang my MW this week, just because I want to get organised before things get crazy at work.
DH and I had seen her a few times over the last few months. When I rang her she said it was her "magic spell" haha. I had her for my last pg.

Wow the 15th is popular. Imagine if you guys actually had bubs on your due date.
TheKelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheKelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2010 at 9:44pm
hey Angs, nah, it wasn't too hard, just invest in a good dressing gown

Tiggeriffic1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiggeriffic1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2010 at 10:17pm
Oh cool stars another 15th baby!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiggeriffic1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2010 at 9:05am
Hey guys my step mil said yesterday that she had 4 kids and found it was was easier to keep them
Warmer rather than cool them Down. - I hope that's true!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiggeriffic1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2010 at 9:08am
Oh and b4u (sorry stupid iPhone won't let me edit so I have to put a new post up) I booked my midwife 2 days ago, but am waiting for a reccomendation from my sister as to whether she's a good one or not ( my sister is a midwife too and she's going to ask around)
naki_mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naki_mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2010 at 9:58am
I will be booking on monday, gives us the weekend to decide between mw and ob. Plus if we go with a midwife I dont want to miss out on who I want
That must be great having a sister who is a midwife, you could listen to babys beat every week if she lives close by.......yay.
I have a winter bub and agree that its far easier keeping them warm than cool. I have friends with summer babies and its so hard feeding and cuddlng when both you and bub are hot and sticky.
Bring on winter

Edited by babyforus
naki_mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naki_mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2010 at 11:26am
I have prob just confused you all with my name change. Naki_mum is the name I always used but changed it temporaly to babyforus, until I had told a friend that may use this site I was pregnant. She has just found out.......hense me changing my name back

Hope the rest of you have got better wheather than us in the naki today, its raining and cold.
PippasMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PippasMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2010 at 11:42am
Hi there! Found out on Thursday we are expecting our first baby together in early June - think about 11th! So exciting...slightly scary but I already can't wait to meet him or her!

Edited by patience
loubie_lou View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loubie_lou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2010 at 12:24pm
Congratulations patience!
I think its exciting and scary too... which is strange since we have been trying for 2 1/2 years!

Angel Baby Nov '10
Angs1982 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angs1982 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2010 at 12:33pm
June Babies...

Loube-Lou - 1st June
iwnfup - 1st June
Littlefish - 1st June
Angs1982 - 9th June
Patience - 11th June.
Naki_mum - 15 June
Tiggeriffic - 15th June
Stars   - 15th June
Caitlinsmummy - 16th June
Aroha11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aroha11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2010 at 12:57pm
Hi all

Wow can't believe it has finally happened.... We are due June 10, looking forward to gettting to know you all over the next 8 months.

Does anyone have recommendations for midwives in the Sandringham (Auckland) area.

Angs1982 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angs1982 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2010 at 2:31pm
June Babies...

Loube-Lou - 1st June
iwnfup - 1st June
Littlefish - 1st June
Angs1982 - 9th June
Aroha11 - 10th June
Patience - 11th June.
Naki_mum - 15 June
Tiggeriffic - 15th June
Stars   - 15th June
Caitlinsmummy - 16th June

Welcome Aroha11 and Patience!!! Our list is filling up fast.
CaitlinsMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaitlinsMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2010 at 2:43pm
Wow we are filling up in here!
im feeling ok today which is nice! I have just had a busy mornign throwing a baby shower for my friend who is having twins in december.. so maybe ive been distracted!

Up till today ive been feeling quite nauseas i didn't think it started this early on! is that normal?

So when is everyone seeing thier midwives?

Where abouts is everyone from here?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiggeriffic1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2010 at 4:02pm
Hey and welcome to all who have just got a date!! The list is surely growing now and let's hope we get to double the size by the end of the month ( I can think of a few who I'd like to join!! Lol)
BIG congrats to those who have been trying for ages and have finally got their bfp too :) glad the hard work has paid off!

Anyway we are from Auckland on the north shore, what about you cmum? And everyone else?

We are having a lazy avo I got half way through clearing out my office and my motivation up and left me haha

What's everyone else up to for the weekend?

Is anyone going to the Auckland child and parent show in a couple of weeks? Haven't been before so thought we'd go have a looksie
Angs1982 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angs1982 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2010 at 4:57pm
Good idea going to the parent show Tigger. I found it really really hard knowing what to buy for bubs. Even clothes and stuff I had no idea!!

wow TWINS... your friend will be busy CM.
Radar View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Radar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2010 at 6:06pm
Hi, I've been lurking for a while, got bloods done this week and confirmed Im UTD. Im having a dating scan on Wednesday -   I feel like cr*p, no energy, tired
3xMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3xMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2010 at 6:12pm
Aww Congratulations June Mummies to be!

I have 2 June babies too

Wishing you all Happy & Healthy pregnancies
Jess
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 223>