FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWeight Watchers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Weight Watchers
    Posted: 05 October 2010 at 8:32am
We can add point values & WW talk/stuff here as a quick reference.

I am calling them today, thinking of going back & wonder if I can start back were if left off...probably not I bet.

Online it is $89.95 which is $117 NZ for 3 months
Meeting are $17.90

To join it is $1 at the moment.
Sponsored Links

monikah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monikah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2010 at 11:21am
i signed up this morning for WW online :)

jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2010 at 1:41pm
I rang & they said I would have to join again but maybe able to start at the books I am up to.

monikah what do you think of it online?
Kicker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kicker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2010 at 1:45pm
I like the online WW. But i think a benefit of meetings is that you do get weighed in front of someone and that may hold you more accountable???

Apart from the weighing in thing i prefer the online version.

jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2010 at 2:05pm
I think I need accountability again. If I start going next week then it is 11 weeks till xmas & if I work hard at it I could lose 1kg a week
monikah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monikah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2010 at 4:04pm
the accountability thing isnt an issue for me so online is great. i havent had a good look around and while im looking after the kids and doing uni with DH around im mostly eating WW meals so the points database thing isnt terribly important, but it will be once i get back on my feet again. i just like knowing i have access to heaps of stuff in there.

jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2010 at 6:25pm
I am starting meeting next week & want to do that till xmas so 11 weeks & then might look at doing it online.... I like sites like that & wish they had a Biggest Loser site here
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2010 at 11:10pm
I earned an extra 8.5points with my walking today, I don't intend to use my exercise points & just stick to my allowance.
monikah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monikah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2010 at 11:14pm
thats what i do too. just as well cos i only just manage to eat 20 points as it is. i dont know how they expect you to fit so much in your tum. lol. i certainly could get another 5 in

NovemberMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NovemberMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2010 at 11:38pm
Im on 32 (breastfeeding) although I dropped a couple of points cause my son is on solids I may drop another 2 points next depending on my loss this week. i think I would be on about 26 if I wasnt breastfeeding?

and I have a rule for myself if I want some chocolate it has to come out of my bonus points. so a 50 gram moro bar (around 5-6 points) would mean me walking approx 10-11kms hmm food for thought

Kicker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kicker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2010 at 9:38am
I always eat my allowance I just find i am hungry hungry hunrgy but i don't (hardly ever) use my exercise points.

monikah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monikah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2010 at 9:40am
maybe im finding it so easy cos im eating WW meals. i just feel like i am eating all the blimmin time. i have a peice of toast for bfast, a muesli bar for morning tea, a wrap for lunch, a breakfast bar for afternoon tea, a WW meal for tea and then a cheesecake. lol. 3 meals and 3 snacks is insane for me. i used to have 1 toast for bfast, veggies and tuna for lunch (if that) and then something real small for tea.

xLUCKYx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xLUCKYx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2010 at 9:48am
I have always used up my allowance - I am always hungry too lol. How have you found the extra eating effecting your weight loss Mon? Might be boosting your metabolism?
DzinerGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DzinerGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2010 at 9:55am
I'm on 27 points with BF, was going really well - bought the new 2010 WW books, was keeping my food diary and counting points then I had a 1.1kg loss in a week and my tracking went out the window - anyone else find themselves doing that?

Have started again today though.

Did you know that you need to count some supplements for example I take fish oil capsules and didn't realise I needed to count 1/2 a point per 2 capsules - oops!
monikah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monikah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2010 at 10:03am
that makes sense i guess. it is oil at the end of the day.

my flatmate left her calculator here so you can work out points of non WW food but also track during the day so i find it real easy. ive been using it for just under 2 weeks and i put everything in it with no probs. i wouldnt be able to keep track without it so it lives in my bag and i always add stuff in as i am about to eat it.

my metabolism must have amped up cos im down 1.5 this week

jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2010 at 1:03pm
DzinerGirl I would never of thought to count supplements.

monikah are you eating WW meals for every meal or just dinner?
Mucky_Tiger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mucky_Tiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2010 at 5:18pm
are you able to buy the points books etc without Joining WW?
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2010 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by Mucky_Tiger Mucky_Tiger wrote:

are you able to buy the points books etc without Joining WW?

only on TM as they are members only. If you had their calculator you could work the points out & there are heaps on TM or you can buy from the online store.

monikah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monikah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2010 at 7:43pm
i normally end up doing WW wraps or soup for lunch and WW meals for tea. i eat whatever muesli bars and all that kind of stuff cos the points arent all that different but the WW muesli bars and breakfast bars are actually the nicest.i originally started only doing dinner but i would have 1 piece of toast for bfast, a muesli bar for lunch and then a dinner cos i was too busy or tired or whatever to bother with lunch so i decided to buy easy lunch and figured i may as well just get WW for that too

Kicker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kicker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2010 at 8:08pm
Monikah is that the forzen wraps?? What are they like? I have looked at them but wasnt sure how they would defrost.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>