FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedToning up

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RedHeadDuck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedHeadDuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Toning up
    Posted: 11 October 2010 at 11:25am
Ok so not much weight loss... I already weigh less than I did when I got pregnant!!! was 65ish before and am now 58, so DON'T want to loose weight, but I need to tone up!!!

I have a muffin roll/love handles, and a bit of a mum tum still.... So have a bit of a 'spare tyre'

Can anyone give me tips on how to loose the muffin roll especially. Will try exercises/anything diet related (as long as I can somehow substitute to keep the weight on, I DO NOT wanna loose weight!)
Sponsored Links

monikah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monikah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2010 at 1:26pm
you could try something like pilates?

lilfatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilfatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2010 at 12:53pm
A muffin top is either excess skin, which you cant do anything about or its fat .. in which case you unfortunately need to eat less and exercise more to shift it.

Weight training (or pilates) alone wont shift the muffin top if its fat .. you need combine diet and weight training (which will increase your muscle mass so you wont get lighter but will get "less fat")
Mummy to Issy (3) and Elias (18 months)

I did it .. 41 kgs gone! From flab to fab in under a year LFs weight blog
 Post Reply Post Reply