FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedLink for digital scrapbooking?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Carnelian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carnelian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Link for digital scrapbooking?
    Posted: 15 October 2010 at 7:20pm
Hi

Just wondering where all you clever ladies do your digi scrapbooking?

Sponsored Links

MyLilSquishy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyLilSquishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2010 at 9:52am
do you mean what programmes do we use?

I use photoshop and paint shop pro. there is also a free online program called GIMP
Carnelian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carnelian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2010 at 7:20pm
Hi,

I just have no idea how you do it. I use photoshop for editing images but didnt' know you could create the sort of thing you have.
Where do you get all the little pictures and bows etc? and all that cute writing?

ta

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyLilSquishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2010 at 9:00am
There are heaps of freebies out there that you can get a hold of. and most of my fonts are free fonts too lol. I'll pm you with a list of links
Princess_Bubs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_Bubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2010 at 9:49am
I love your digital images mylittlesquishy! (and your screen name, hehe soooo cute)

Any chance you could please pm me the links too ? I was looking at some websites yesterday but didn't have much luck.

I'll start making some cute pics of my neices and nephews to get practice in for when I finally have my own kids

Two Precious Angel Babies 2010 / 2011

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyLilSquishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2010 at 10:20am
yeah definitely
girly_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girly_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2010 at 5:30pm
And me too?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyLilSquishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2010 at 6:04pm
lol sure girlygirl
lisa85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisa85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2010 at 5:29pm
I use photoshop and I buy digital scrap kits at online stores this is one of my favs Afterfive designs

Basically it's exactly the same as regular scrapping you buy a kit with all the elements and papers and arrange them in photoshop to make a gorgeous page.

Here's some of my pages as examples using kits from A5D.

TTC #3 since Jan 2010 - PCOS
MC April 2010
Carnelian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carnelian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2010 at 2:40pm
Lisa I love your stuff. You are so clever! :-)

How do you find the time with those beautiful wee girls!

lisa85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisa85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2010 at 2:43pm
Hehe it's hard to find time these days lol. I used to work for a bunch of creative teams making layouts but as the girls have gotten older I have less time. I now only get to make something once or twice a week when the girls are at preschool :) It's all very addictive though. I'm mostly making forum signatures these days.

TTC #3 since Jan 2010 - PCOS
MC April 2010
 Post Reply Post Reply