FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJuly 2011 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 255256257258259 262>
Author
MrsMJD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMJD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:09pm
Strange that our thread has been moved so far down despite the recent posts. Strange, maybe I should contact Admin how will Bex or any other newbies be able to find us all the way down here??
On the comp twice in one day it's a miracle!
Sponsored Links

kazcet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kazcet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:23pm
Hi every one, I have not been on here for an age, don't have much time to post ATM with 6 kiddies keeping me busy. Well today my little Georgie pie rolled over (fully dressed)from his back to his tummy, now he has rolled both ways so there is little hope of him not being an early crawler Has anyone elses babies started rolling?
I haven't had a chance to read all your posts, so will try and catch up tomorrow

My Babies-(1) DD-16y,(2) DS-14y,(3) DD-11y,(4) DD-8y,(5) DD-1y,(6) DS-Due 16th July 2011
Nicole1985 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicole1985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:58pm
DD is definitely not rolling. Hoping for a slow mover or I'll never keep up with her. Besides, our house is tiny and would like to be able to afford something bigger before she's too active. You specify 'fully clothed'. Do they tend to do it earlier nakey?
kazcet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kazcet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:34pm
Yes if they are (we say)Nudy rudey they can roll much easier but with the bulky cloth nappies ETC it is a little more difficult to get their bodies over!

My Babies-(1) DD-16y,(2) DS-14y,(3) DD-11y,(4) DD-8y,(5) DD-1y,(6) DS-Due 16th July 2011
mimpoh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mimpoh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2011 at 7:07am
Well I agree about the phone app, but now I have the iPad it might be a bit easier to get on the actual website!

2boysnbug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2boysnbug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2011 at 7:15am

wow that is awesome for george! addie not going to be moving anytime soon... head control still needs to be worked on as very weak but who knows she might surprise us...

must look into these diff types of cloth nappies.... has anyone gone onto the MinkyBots FB page. awesome designs there :)

DS1 (20.11.06) 5 years
DS2 (15.09.09) 2 years
2boysnbug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2boysnbug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2011 at 7:15am
yaye! addie 3.5months old lol
DS1 (20.11.06) 5 years
DS2 (15.09.09) 2 years
bex48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bex48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2011 at 10:30am
Thanks MrsMJD, I heard about you guys through my friend who came on here to talk to people with her first baby. I never did antenatal classes with my daughter, think I was a bit young and scared and overwhelmed by everything, but really wish i had done them, so thought this would be a cool way of meeting new people with babies a similar age!
Looking forward to getting to know you all!

How are all of your babies sleeping now? Anyone getting a full night?
Nicole1985 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicole1985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2011 at 11:54am
Wow 2BNB! 3.5 months already. Scary how fast the time goes.

Depends what you mean by sleeping through the night Bex. Our DD is doing anything from 7.5 to 9 hours between feeds overnight. But she does it from about 6.30-7.00pm until 3.30am ish so still not a full night's sleep for me. Still, getting up once around 3.30am is quite doable. My sis reckons any time after 3am is easier than before and i'm inclined to agree.
lola11 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lola11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2011 at 11:59am
My DD goes down about 7pm and sleeps until 1am but will eventually self settle after 10 minutes and go back down until 4am then has a feed and sleeps again till 7am then she is up for a few hours before she goes back down for a nap.

DD attempts to roll over gets onto her side but then fusses and goes back onto her back.. so nearly there i think!
Absolutely hates tummy time.. refuses to lift her head but im not worried as she has good head control.. just think she is not impressed when placed on her stomach.

She is a very relaxed baby.. never cries unless she is hungry, she happily lies in her cot talking to herself until we come in to get her. No screaming or anything.. Think im pretty lucky so far.. im sure as she gets older that will all change!
_SMS_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _SMS_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2011 at 1:18pm
No sleeping through here. If Aaron goes 3 hours between feeds thats a good night

A also hasnt started rolling. He isnt even trying. Thankfully!! I dont want a early mover. That means vacuuming more than i already do. No thank you!! lol

Aaron is the sweetest baby. He is also nice and relaxed, very smiling and just chills. We only have screaming we he decides he is hungry, then its feed me NOW no waiting Its a pleasant change from his older sister who has always been a handful
lola11 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lola11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2011 at 5:38pm
Just a question my DD for a week now constantly chewing on her hands (really pushes her hand in her mouth on her gums).. is this just exploration or the start of teething? She is also drooling a lot at the moment too.
_SMS_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _SMS_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2011 at 7:36pm
I think its just a normal thing firstbaby. She would have just discovered her hands. It could be the start of teething but maybe not.

A does it too. Always chewing his hands which makes him dribble.
lola11 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lola11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2011 at 7:43pm
I have a feeling its teething, she has become grizzly and i can definitely feel something up in her gums
kazcet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kazcet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2011 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by Firstbaby3 Firstbaby3 wrote:

She is a very relaxed baby.. never cries unless she is hungry, she happily lies in her cot talking to herself until we come in to get her. No screaming or anything.. Think im pretty lucky so far.. im sure as she gets older that will all change!

My 3rd baby was like this and she has always been a very placid likeable child, hardly ever cried unless hurt. She is 12 now and I think she is going to make up for it as a teenager as she can get quite weepy/hormonal, poor chicken.

George's longest sleep so far has been 7 1/2 hours and he has only done that twice, most nights his longest stretch is between 5-7 hours. And we get one very quick feed and straight back to sleep for 3 hours. but during the day his sleeps are between 1/2 -2 hours.

ATM he is very very hungry, he is 10 weeks on wednesday, so can't be the 12 week growth spurt but he looks like he is growing too, his face looks bigger everytime he wakes up and he is growing out of his clothes rapidly!

By the way, this may sound weird but I am loving Georges name. It is nice and easy to use. When I had my 4th baby (Juliette)I found her name hard to use and tended to call her "may baby" which was her nickname at the time. Found it was a big name to use on a dinky baby, but she has grown into it and I can't imagine her being anything else.

Jaxnz1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaxnz1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:07pm
I love George as a boy's name! Hence why we have 'Georgia' for DD Do you find yourself singing 'Georgie Peorgie'?

DinoMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DinoMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:42pm
Sam's longest sleep was 8 hours, and he did that once! It's now more like 5 hours and what ever after that... sucks for me - but know it will get better!

Sam is a side sleeper so likes to play on his side anyway - so can't see him taking too long to roll over. we shall see!

Yeah I like nice short names nice and easy!
lola11 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lola11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:55pm
DD had her 3 month injections today! only cried for 2 minutes! think it was more traumatic for me!

DD was the same lexiloo then one week it all just changed and she sleeps right through! though she def lets you know she is hungry in the morning! lol

She laughed for the first time the other day! cutest thing ive ever seen!

I also love short names hence we picked Lara
DinoMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DinoMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:58pm
Yes we had a laugh this morning!!! I was tickling DS and he giggled! Totally forgot about it in my sleep depraved zombie state! BEST THING EVER!

Oh I hope DS follows suit then FirstBaby

ouchies on the jabs... not looking forward to ours.
MrsMJD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMJD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2011 at 4:12pm
We've had a few giggles. I keep trying to get more cause they make me melt everytime.

Bug is booked for her jabs and 2nd rotorix this coming monday.

Bex I'm sorry to say I'm one of those evil mums with an awesome sleeper. Lauren has been doing a minimum of 6hrs straight since about 2weeks old and in the last few days has been doing 12hrs. We got super lucky with this one. I like to joke that we got an easy baby so that DH would agree to have a second sometime in the future.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 255256257258259 262>