FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJuly 2011 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 257258259260261 262>
Author
_SMS_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _SMS_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:34pm
Just bumping this up.

Happy 1st Christmas to our babies.

Hope everyone enjoys the holidays

Edited by _SMS_
Sponsored Links

kazcet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kazcet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2011 at 1:12pm
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

My Babies-(1) DD-16y,(2) DS-14y,(3) DD-11y,(4) DD-8y,(5) DD-1y,(6) DS-Due 16th July 2011
2boysnbug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2boysnbug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2011 at 1:18pm

Merry Christmas to you wonderful and awesome Mumma's. was a pretty great 2011 made better for sharing our journeys with each other. xx

DS1 (20.11.06) 5 years
DS2 (15.09.09) 2 years
DinoMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DinoMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:46pm
Yes! HAPPY FIRST CHRISTMAS TO OUR BEAUTIFUL BABIES!

It's been a long and wonderful year! Bring on 2012 with lots of smiles, giggles, cuddles and the next big milestones for our wee bubs!

Congratulations Mummies - we have done an AMAZING job!
2boysnbug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2boysnbug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2011 at 9:30pm

yeah! we all have havent we Alexa :)... everyone have a glass or two of wine or OJ, go on just do it!

DS1 (20.11.06) 5 years
DS2 (15.09.09) 2 years
MrsMJD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMJD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2011 at 7:23pm
Merry Christmas ladies, babies and families!!!! Best wishes for a safe and happy 2012
DinoMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DinoMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2011 at 8:29am
CHRISTMAS!

We should let everyone know how our bub's and older bub's days went later on
Jeffie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeffie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2012 at 10:05pm
Haven't been on here for AGES! Hope all are well and having a good 2012 so far!
http://www.youngspatch.webs.com/

DinoMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DinoMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2012 at 7:30am
how was everyone's Christmases? We had a nice chilled out day in the sun out at my Mum's house. Sam loved all the attention, the wrapping paper and his first SOLIDS MEAL! Big boy growing up!

Also I made it into the New Year... and headed to bed 30mins later!

DS's sleeping is getting better...routine in place and day two beginning now! Let's see how this pans out and hopefully within the week we will only be getting up once a night!

How was everyone's Xmases?
kazcet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kazcet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2012 at 3:18pm
just popping in to say hi
George is nearly crawling, what are your babies doing?

My Babies-(1) DD-16y,(2) DS-14y,(3) DD-11y,(4) DD-8y,(5) DD-1y,(6) DS-Due 16th July 2011
DinoMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DinoMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2012 at 11:27am
Commando crawling heh?!

Sam is sitting!!! I'm still scared to leave him sitting on his own tho - so I sit next to him to pick up a toppling babe!
pea-in-a-pod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pea-in-a-pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2012 at 7:53am
hiya everyone, can i join you on here? im new to ohbaby & think its an awesome site! i have a gorgeous wee girl - paige - born 22 july last year! she is my first & i love her to bits & would play with her all day if i didnt have anything else to do! tho somedays she sends me around the bend with her lack of sleep. at the moment she is starting to sit up by herself - still rawther wobbly! - and is 'swimming' & bringing her knees up to crawling position. she has been a terrible sleeper, but the last couple of weeks i have been putting her into a very rigid routine with controlled crying during the day at sleep time - cant bear it at night - and ive got some homeopathic relaxing drops that i give her that help to settle her. the last two nights i have only had to get up to her twice, once for a feed & the other for a snuggle & back to sleep. FX super tight that it will carry on like that!!
Guest_44238 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_44238 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2012 at 5:45pm
Hi Everyone tried to post a new topic and could nt...Okay so I am looking for mums to connect with I have a little boy who is 6months...I live in Dannemora...just moved here and am looking to connect with mums in the area....Even if you are working we can go for a walk in the evening or coffee. ..even if it is once every two weeks etc...

If tehre is a coffee group going that would be awesome if someone could hook me up

terri.jessa@gmail.com
KirstyO View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KirstyO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2012 at 9:20am

Hi pea-in-a-pod & Guest

Pea - I guess wee Paige is crawling by now? She sounds like a very clever girl! How has the sleeping routine been working for you?

Guest- Welcome to OhBaby! Where is Dannemora? I've never heard of it:) Have you found any other mummies to hook up with? It can be pretty lonely doing this in a new place.

Guest_44238 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_44238 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2012 at 8:09pm
Hi

No Buddies yet ...But i`m hopeful it will change soon... Dannemora is very close to Botany Downs

My little man and I are dying for a play date at some point...Hows your little one getting on?
KirstyO View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KirstyO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2012 at 2:48pm

Ah, Auckland.  I used to live over the bridge - much happier in a smaller town now!  Are there any Plunket rooms around you could drop into? Playcentres? Church groups? Mainly music or something?  I hope you find something suitable.

Caleb is just coming up 7 months now.  He's just started pulling himself forward on his tummy so I need to think about childproofing again. He's just starting on solids, but I'm pretty lazy regarding that. He just gets rice and veges at the mo!

How things going with you?

numberone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote numberone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2012 at 2:38pm
heya guest - did you get my email? i flicked you a message the other day re: catching up. i'm in pakuranga which is close-ish to you :)
DinoMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DinoMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2012 at 6:44pm
Hey newbies, Hope ya found a good playdate Guest - sounds like numberone will be your buddy!

I'm down in Palmy - so would be a bit of a drive up to you!

My little buddah is 8.5months old and is not near moving yet... I think he may try being a bum shuffler! I have tried the tummy time and he's slowly getting used to it - but won't last longer than 60secs before packing a tanty and rolling onto his back.

So may just leave him to it... can't be too bad really? Might slow his walking down...but is that a bad thing??

Pea - in a -pod : DS is a terrible sleeper too - but not too bothered (as in, not going to do anything about it, happy to feed him when he wants at night) His day sleeps are ok, usually two during the day ranging from 1 - 2 hours.

Sleep deprivation can be a killer huh?! Think DP is helping with the night feeds tonight! Woot woot!

One more day til it's the weekend - what have you ladies got planned???
DinoMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DinoMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2012 at 6:45pm
Man I tend to write heaps on this page when I post... don't know how I manage to though as it's mostly waffle!
_SMS_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _SMS_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 3:46pm
Not long until are babies are ONE!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 257258259260261 262>