FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedProfessional photos

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
_H_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _H_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Professional photos
    Posted: 02 November 2010 at 1:37pm
After being together for 4 years I think its time for me and my DP to have some photos done! I’m wanting natural looking photos and maybe even some with our dog (our baby!)

Can anyone recommend someone in Hutt Valley? I only want to spend $400max and I’m wanting at least some of the photos on CD
Sponsored Links

MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2010 at 1:44pm

How about http://www.kyliecassidyphotography.co.nz/

Kylie takes amazing photos!  I bought a sitting with her as a 50th birthday gift for my BIL and he was so happy with the pics.  I think we're going to hire her to photograph our staff Christmas do this year too.

ETA:  Rates for on-location Portraits are $179.00 within the Wellington Region. The $179.00 gets you a minimum of 15 high res photos (A mix of B&W and Colour) on a disc and a free 8×10 Professionally printed Enlargement

Edited by MrsMojo
AzzaNZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AzzaNZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2010 at 2:06pm
I'll ditto the above even though I havent had a shoot with Kylie. I'm on her Facebook page and her photographs are absolutely stunning!

http://intermittentblogger.wordpress.com
Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2010 at 8:39pm
I third Kylie, We have had her do photos for DFs graduation, and she is photographing our wedding! She is AMAZING!

_H_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _H_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2010 at 9:19pm
thanks ladies, i knew there was someone that did great photos but couldnt remember who! now i just have to talk DP into it
 Post Reply Post Reply