FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHamilton Ladies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
louloubell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote louloubell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2011 at 3:08pm
Cool - can't wait to meet all of you
Me; 32 DH: 31
Me: Gr 4 endo
DH: MAR 41%

1st ICIS apr 11 - chem no frosties
6mths off IVF to try with help of Naturopath!

Sponsored Links

_Lou_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Lou_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2011 at 3:11pm
Its going to be great!! We also need to lock in where we are going to meet? Any suggestions?

Wow Louloubell, you might have some awesome news by the time we all meet after your IVF! Or will you be in the midst of everything then?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote louloubell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2011 at 3:21pm
Hi _Lou_

I will be waiting for the results I think when we meet!! If everything goes according to plan.

Today we found out some challenging news my DH tested positive for MAR which is Mixed agglutination reaction. The antibodies that bind to sperm cause infertility as the female rejects it I find out more about this hopefully tomorrow - but FINGERS CROSSED all this confirms is that ICIS is for us and the only way we can conceive is thru medical intervention.

Are we meeting in Tauranga or Hamilton?

_Lou_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Lou_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2011 at 3:34pm
Oh I'm sorry to hear that Louloubell, hope you are both ok

It hasn't been decided where as yet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote louloubell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2011 at 3:39pm
Thanks _Lou_ we'll be fine, just feels like another nail in the fence!! But, onwards and upwards

_Lou_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Lou_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2011 at 3:41pm
Good on you for being positive Louloubell
_Lou_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Lou_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2011 at 3:47pm
Oh and I saw on Jem's thread your suggestion on Sue Dumais so downloaded some of her podcasts onto my iphone - its awesome stuff! Love it, only listened to a couple so far, but it makes me feel way better!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote louloubell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2011 at 3:51pm
Awesome!! She is great sometimes I just sit on the beach at the weekends and listen to her and make notes - she's spot on with her topics about emotion and infertility.... I have learnt a great deal!

_Lou_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Lou_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2011 at 3:53pm
I listened to the one about hope last night and I was seriously amazed at how much it felt like a lightswitch going on in my mind!! She is so right! I also need to start making notes as I keep thinking I must remember that and then something else pops into my mind
CrazyCass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrazyCass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:14am
Ok so far our numbers are 2 in Hamilton, 3 in Tauranga, and lil old lonely me in Rotorua..... is matamata kinda in the middle of all 3??

_Lou_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Lou_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2011 at 6:04pm
That's not a bad idea CC!
confused89 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote confused89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:37am
hi im from hamilton and i had a miscarriage on the 1/11/10 was told it was natural and now im nearly three months late for my second period ive taken 6 pregnacy test and one blood test and all negative my doctor isnt very good she dosent really help me im only 21 and she treats me like im still only 16 i know im young but i really want to start a family is there anyone who could point me in the right direction for a good person to help me in hamilton i cant afford to go to the fertility clinic ive been told its houndreds of dollars and i would have to loose some weight im not to big but loosing weight isnt that easy ..

can anyone help please im so confused i want a baby so bad but want my period just as bad to feel normal again..

Angel Baby 1/11/10
monkeys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monkeys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:45am
Hey confused - firstly I am so sorry for the miscarraige. During the blood test did you have your HCG levels tested to make sure that there is no remains left from your miscarriage? Just thinking if there is then it could be the cause of your irregular periods.

I am also in Hamilton and although I have just started going to fertility associates, before that I have been with Seema Menon at Radius Medical in Rototuna who was recommended to me because of her interest in fertility and always found her good. However to be honest there isn't alot that the GP's will do other than recommend changes to diet and lifestyle and talk about timing, but she was definitely lovely and felt like she cared, which could be what you need at the moment, a reassuring voice that everything is OK - and some tests to see why your cycles aren't back to normal.

Sorry I know this probably isn't alot of help, but if I can do anything else let me know, and if you want to join us for our catch up at the end of April you are more than welcome take care
3 little Angels July 10, May 11, Apr 13
jem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:33pm
confussed i have just pm'd you a novel
confused89 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote confused89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:27am
thank u ill reply to your messages after work

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote louloubell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:16pm
matamata is good for me

monkeys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monkeys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:39pm
I'm happy with anywhere
3 little Angels July 10, May 11, Apr 13
_Lou_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Lou_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:57pm
Sounds good to me too! Oh & congrats cc!!!
CrazyCass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrazyCass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:21pm
Thanks Lou - I was wondering if I'd still be welcome now We're still in shock can't believe its finally happened!

_Lou_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Lou_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:25pm
Of course you're still welcome!!! We're all aiming to bs utd like you so def want you there!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>