FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedActivities not in term time

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kimnthekids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimnthekids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Activities not in term time
    Posted: 09 November 2010 at 9:23pm
Does anyone know of any groups/activities that happen that do not follow the school terms. I'm trying to find something that i can do with my son aged 3 and a half that maybe meets 1 time a week e.g. gym, dancing, sports.

I know ive missed the cut off for all the term based activities, yet still have time free until i start fulltime back in february
Sponsored Links

cheekymonkeysmum View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekymonkeysmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2010 at 2:13pm
unfortunately most pre-school activities run in term time which is unfair for us with only pre-schoolers. only thing i can think of is if you are with a coffee group or group of friends with kids the same age set up something weekly for them to do? like sports one week, art etc just an idea
jaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:58pm
Some playgroups run through the holidays. Otherwise actitivities at the Museum, zoo etc are often aimed at all ages.
 Post Reply Post Reply