FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBest piece of ’well-meaning’ advice.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Chickoin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickoin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:53pm
Urgh, I hated when people gave negative opinions on names!

When DD was 10 months and not yet crawling in any way, my dad told me (and anyone else who would listen) it was because I carried her everywhere. How else do you move a baby that isn't crawling?
Sponsored Links

_SMS_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _SMS_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by jano1 jano1 wrote:

I went out for dinner with friends one night while pregnant and I ordered tuna for dinner. She then told me my child was probably going to be autistic- WTF

Hahaha this is fantastic, gave me a good old laugh

When i told MIL i was pregnant this time, as soon as DP left the room she told me all the things i need to do better this time It always makes me laugh because she has 3 kids, raised them all the same never tried anything different so who is she to say her way is right

But i love the comment also from MIL that i need to put this baby on a 4 hr routine from day 1. Hrmmmmm so when my baby wakes after 2/3hrs wanting boob am i meant to say sorry back to sleep it hasnt been 4 hours yet. Ummm no.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234