FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedLatest Limited Edition Ittis

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
whitewave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitewave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2011 at 11:21pm
Mealz, is your Aqua Essence in a Tutto? If so, would you want to sell it? My order has fallen through (gutted!), and I'm really keen to get my hands on an Aqua Essence.
Sponsored Links

Jaune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:16am
Hey whitewave - it was a large, but I sent it back! Sorry about that!

HuntersMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntersMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:19am
Yeah, the beach stripe was a bit paler than it looked in the pics but its still my fave

whitewave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitewave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2011 at 2:20pm
Okay, never mind Mealz. Was keen on the Tutto version anyway.
shadowfeet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadowfeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2011 at 2:27pm

Whitewave, I've got an aqua essence tutto on the way. If I don't like the print in real life I'll check back here

Whateversville View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whateversville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2011 at 12:43pm
YAY they arrived today!! (Well, not the spectra yet, that's still on order!) But yay!
I can see what people mean about them being much more vibrant in photos but I still looove them. Sooo soft! Aqua Essence is def my fave so far. Retro Bubble is paler then I was expecting but looks cute on! Pics are in the lets see your cloth bots album!
whitewave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitewave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2011 at 2:10pm
Thanks Shadowfeet, I'll keep an eye on this thread!

Off to go look at more cute cloth bums!
bebebaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2011 at 11:16pm
Can I ask someone who has a tutto, what is the rise of the nappy when it is at its largest?
rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:33am
It's pretty high Janini, I put pics up in the cloth bots thread in the photo gallery of my 2yo wearing them - still HEAPS of room left for her if she was still in nappies.

ETA: she's 12kg and 85.5cm tall if that helps give you an idea.

Edited by rachelsea
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

whitewave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitewave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2011 at 2:51pm
Janini, I measured the rise of the Tutto for you - its just under 20cm from crotch to top; and just under 2 cm higher than a large D'Lish.

And yay - a friend of a friend is selling me her Aqua Essence Tutto that she doesn't want! So so happy!
bebebaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:10pm
Thanks whitewave. I'm just trying to figure out if it will be a good rise on a boy once they are older, or if it will sit too low.
whitewave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitewave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:41pm
Janini, they fit really well on my boy, he's just turned 2. It doesn't sit too low at all. They definitely have the highest rise of any Itti Bitti nappy. What kind of nappies are you currently using?
bebebaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:05am
Currently using med fuzzi's and osfa bumgenius and rumparooz. I tried small ittis, but found they leaked, but I think thats cuz of the runny BF poos.
Just wondering if the rise is similar to my osfa's. Hmmm, I might just have to take the plunge and buy one.
mummyofprinces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:06pm
Mealz, I love the beechworth too so just ordered it :) I reckon they are all ok for boys actually and I love mine All tutto's: aqua, spectra, beach stripe and retro bubble. I am actually thinking of getting a fleur too...

Jaune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:29pm
Yeah Mel, I'm definitely looking at it again...especially with 12% off at itti bitti till 10th March!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whateversville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:35pm
I want a fleur too! I almost ordered one but something stopped me!!
I just ordered another aqua essence in large. I wish I'd got my hands on an aqua tutto!!
I need a beach stripe
Plushie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plushie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:05pm
I am ordering my bakers dozen on thurs, will be getting me some pretty patterns! Maybe, if i can talk the ex into it, i will get a half doz tuttos as well, he can pay for those. THAT will be an exciting day of fluffy mail!
whitewave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitewave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:31pm
Yay for lots of fluffy mail! Got my Aqua essence yesterday, so pleased! Last nappy I'm allowed to buy until I get pregnant again, though!

Janini, I say take the plunge! I had problems with Ittis (D'Lish) when DS was little too, he was a real heavy wetter. Actually getting the same problem again with his large D'Lish, so they have become backup nappies. But the Tuttos are really absorbent, and I reckon fit a bit tighter around the leg, so much less likely to leak.
lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:16pm
woohoo, was just able to secure myself an aqua essence print from itti bitti, with the 'smile' discount

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whateversville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:50pm
I splashed out and finished my collection and got beachstripe.
As much as I love the fleur I need to see it IRL.

Now to move on to the new grovias
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>