FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedLatest Limited Edition Ittis

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Plushie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plushie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Latest Limited Edition Ittis
    Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:41pm
I was waiting for someone else to start this thread so i don't look like such a knob but no one has!

Soooo...who got one? some?

What flavours did you get?

I got a Fleur AIO, wanted so many more (and kept adding and deleting from my basket) but can't justify it without actually having the baby to try them out on yet!

One of the tutto flavours sold out within half an hour
Sponsored Links

Nothing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nothing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:48pm
I got an aqua essence and a danube in the tutto style. That way I can use them for longer and on the next bubba. I cant wait to get them, but I will be away for a week when they arrive!

Jaune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:49pm
I was waiting for this thread too! Funny!

I got a medium AIO and large SIO in the Beach Stripe. Was tempted to get the Spectra as well but didn't think it really looked manly enough...
Was also tempted to get some girly ones for a potential future baby but decided against it...can't guarantee I'll even have a girl! Would've got the fleur...it's gorgeous!

There are a couple there that I don't really like though...

rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:56pm
haha bowie I was thinking about starting this thread, but was too busy on my FB status to get around to it LOL

I got a tutto 6pack coz was going to anyway before I heard the limited edition prints were coming out. (Already have one tutto that I used on my girl before she TT'd and I loved it so hope they suit my boy too!)

Anyway I got aqua essence, retro bubble, beach stripe and spectra, as well as chocolate and midnight to make up my 6pack
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

AngieBabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieBabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:56pm
Hehe, I was only intending on getting one, maybe two... but ended up with three : SIO's in beachstripe, aqua essence and spectra.

My excuse is that DS will be growing out of his mediums soon so I have to start stocking up on the larges (got a couple of the LE as part of a six-pack... then ended up going 'to hell with it' and getting the extra LE as well!)

Edited by AngieBabe
Hopes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:02pm
Don't worry, I bought a bulk pack I got both an AIO and SIO in Beach Stripe and Spectra, an AIO in Aqua Essence and a SIO in Beechworth. Although I'd pruposfully not bought enough nappies because I knew these were coming, and persuaded DH that it was OK to buy them new instead of second hand because as limited editions they'll have a higher resale value anyway

Plushie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plushie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:03pm
I had the same thing about them being a bit girly... i didnt like them all and the ones i did like were girlier then the fleur!!

Oooh Rachelsea jeleous at you getting a 6 pack! I wanted too but babys father said to buy one now and if i like them/baby suits them he will go halves in the 12 pack with me and thats incentive enough.

How often do they do limited edition prints?

I'm excited because baby will be a week (ish) old when it arrives and it'll cheer me out of my sleep deprived state. I hope.
Jaune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:09pm
Now I'm getting tempted to go back and buy more!!

Will wait...sleep on it...

Plushie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plushie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:27pm
I...may have made a deal with myself that if the baby isnt here by thursday i will console myself with more nappies. Shame!!
AngieBabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieBabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by bowie bowie wrote:

I...may have made a deal with myself that if the baby isnt here by thursday i will console myself with more nappies. Shame!!

Sounds like a good deal to me!
tiptoes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiptoes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:28pm
I got an aqua essence and a beach stripe! I was thinking of posting a thread too but just mentioned it in another post instead to get it out. hahaha
whitewave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitewave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:34pm
I got just an Aqua Essence Tutto. Have already pre-ordered 3 of the new Grovia prints and another Pop-In V3 nappy, so really couldn't justify more than one Itti! Dh was already saying "not another nappy"!
Would have got the Beach Stripe if I had the extra money, but wasn't really keen on the other prints. And I like that the Aqua Essence is pretty unisex - good for my DS, and for the next bubba when it eventuates.
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2011 at 9:05am
I got aqua essense & beach stripe in the tutto for my wee man
Kel

A = 01.02.04   &   C = 16.01.09   &   G = 30.03.12
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2011 at 9:05am
Oh plus 4 more insert packs lol
Kel

A = 01.02.04   &   C = 16.01.09   &   G = 30.03.12
Jaune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:59am
Couldn't help myself...just ordered another 2 - Aqua Essence and Spectra!

tiptoes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiptoes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2011 at 1:12pm
I saw the discounted Pop-Ins and wanted to order them too but DH held me back and said 2 nappies were enough for now haha.
Kalimirella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalimirella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2011 at 9:08pm
I got the last aqua essence in Tutto, I've been waiting for these limited edition since October!!
Kiara is 3 and Teagan is 2, now we're expecting our long awaited 3rd!
Booski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Booski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2011 at 9:23pm
I got an agua essence and danube SIO, and and aqua essence wet bag.........I still haven't ruled out getting an aqua essence in a large too (if there's any left!).

So much pretty!

Jaune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2011 at 9:31pm
There are still quite a few of the limited edition prints at other stockists -

tweedle.co.nz
chic-cheeks.co.nz
cheekycherubs.co.nz
ecomoon.co.nz

I think they're all doing free shipping on these preorders too.

I'm still trying to decide whether I 'need' a wet bag in the fleur print...I already have 2 plain wet bags...maybe I could give one away as a gift??

Edited: spelling

Edited by Mealz79

Kalimirella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalimirella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:37am
I don't have a wetbag :P
Kiara is 3 and Teagan is 2, now we're expecting our long awaited 3rd!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>