FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAwesome lawyer!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Henna79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henna79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Awesome lawyer!
    Posted: 31 January 2011 at 7:21pm
Saw this while having a nose in the paper and thought it was worth sharing.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/4598137/Lawyer-acts-to-aid-unborn-baby

Sorry I don't know how to do link things
Sponsored Links

Hopes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2011 at 8:44am
Yea, I saw that and thought good on him. It would have been pretty easy to just go through the motions doing what he was 'meant' to do. Full credit to him

Hardisson262712 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hardisson262712 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2021 at 10:14am
I've had problems with real estate and the help of a qualified estate planning lawyer would be very welcome. Who knows what will happen to me. We live in an unpredictable world, where everything can change in one day. I always thought who will take care of my finances when I would be sick, and who will get my property after death. That's why lawyers can help me to inherit my property by loved ones.
Menny266132 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Menny266132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2021 at 9:44pm
Hi. Recently I had to face the problem of division of property. This is a very difficult process. I had to hire a lawyer. And then we came to the conclusion that my lawyer cannot help me. We almost lost. But then I was advised to choose a lawyer from https://attorneydebtfighters.com/ They quickly found a way out and I won the trial.
 Post Reply Post Reply