FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHandmade for Christchurch

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MyLilSquishy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyLilSquishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Handmade for Christchurch
    Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:28pm
A big hello to everyone. (Before I make this announcement - I would like to mention that Admin have given us permission to link this information)

There are a group of myself and some friends who have started a page to help raise money to donate to both The Salvation Army and the Christchurch Women's Refuge.

We are holding auctions on TradeMe (who have agreed to waive all fees) where the money will then be collected and donated. The auctions are for quality handmade goods and so far the response has been overwhelming with items coming from as far as the states!

We would love if you could simply spread the word. We are accepting donations of quality handmade goods by everyone - not just businesses or facebook pages. We will be loading the auctions in groups of 10-15 items at a time.

The facebook page is Handmade for Christchurch and our email is handmade.for.christchurch@gmail.com

Thanks!
Sponsored Links

ereynolds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ereynolds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:30am
Thanks MyLilSquishy! What a great idea!

Post Reply Post Reply