FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGrovias

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:59am
oh my god Mealz, you have a problem lol. what were the other 4 that you bought?
Sponsored Links

Jaune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:59pm
I know! Totally!
I just got some more bitti boos for nights and tuttos to try...

Just FYI - Grovias are on special at chic-cheeks the moment. Might have to get some more if they're that good. Can't have too many nappies, can you??

whitewave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitewave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:12pm
Was just going to say there was a new sale on Grovias at Chic Cheeks! Four new nappies, what awesome fluffy mail you're going to get! And no, you can never have too many nappies!
rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:22pm
Oh no!!!! My credit card is calling out BUUUUUUUUUUY IT!!!!!

I wonder how long they are on special for... DH is off work till Thurs, don't want them turning up when he's home
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

Jaune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:55pm
I think the sale is for a week...
Nicky at chic-cheeks is pretty quick at getting things out once ordered and also offers layby...

lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:14pm
Ok, I ordered my GroVia Mod Flower lol. Mealz, you are not good for me lol.
Jaune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:51pm
Sorry! Got to love a good deal though!

Whateversville View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whateversville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:05pm
I just made a layby at Chic-cheeks and got all three, the owl, plane and nature with x2 packs of soakers and a magic stick.
Yay for layby!!
Jaune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:07am
My planes one just arrived and I LOVE it! Can't wait to get it washed and dried...DS has tried it on the though and the fit is great with all the snaps.
Did people really wash and dry it 5-6 times before using??

I'm definitely going to get another (haven't even trialled the absorbency yet!) still undecided between another planes or the owl print!

rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:57am
You can't get two the same Mealz lol you will have to get the owls one

I'm still holding out from buying them, am itching to but it's not worth getting divorced over
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

Jaune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:23pm
I got the Owls! I seriously have a problem!

I had the planes one on DS for 5mins this morning to check the fit and he used it...for number 2s! Guess that means he likes it??

lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:06pm
haha, I ordered my fuzzi bunz after you left too m.u.s.t. s.t.o.p. lol
whitewave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitewave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:45pm
Sounds like he likes it, Mealz! Owls is ultra cute too, you'll love it! I pre-washed the soakers about 3 times, only because I waiting for the shells to arrive in the country!
Jaune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by lostAmber lostAmber wrote:

haha, I ordered my fuzzi bunz after you left too m.u.s.t. s.t.o.p. lol

I hope you got it from Mother's Instinct, they're on special there at the moment!

lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:17am
^ I did
lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:26am
They arrived, and i'm in love already! If the absorbancy is as good as ittis I think I will sell all my ittis for these lol. Well, I will definitely buy more anyway.
Jaune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:43pm
Just used my new Grovia for the first time and it was so good! I took it off after 3.5hrs, no leaks, all totally contained within the soaker. Definitely getting some more soaker sets! Love the fit too.

lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:22pm
My grovia leaked :( and only after an hour. i'm going to try a different setting today and see if it fares any better.
Jaune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:13pm
How many times did you wash it first? I ended up washing and drying it twice before I used it (properly, not the trial run) and it was really good. I think you're 'supposed' to wash and dry 5-6 times to get the full absorbency.
I've found the elastic is really stretchy on them so I tend to do them up a bit tighter than I would do up an itti, just cos they have more give.
DP text me when I was at the hairdresser - he was changing DS' nappy and had to tell me how much he liked the owl one!

lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:20pm
I washed and dried it only the once first. I did it up tight around her tummy because it was stretchier (no poppers free- waist fabric meetiing) and had it let out vertically to the middle setting. I've just put her in it again with the same middle and changed the vertical setting to the smallest.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>