FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNappyholics Anonymous

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 125126127
Author
E&L+1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E&L+1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2011 at 2:14pm
I haven't gotten any LE yet, DS is still not fitting his smalls properly and I can't justify buying him more nappies when he needs clothes!

If there are some left next week I'll probably get a couple though.
Sponsored Links

BessieBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BessieBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2011 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by MamaT MamaT wrote:

We ended up getting Gerry, Wo-bott, and Daiquiri, and a daiquiri change matt.
I was gutted I missed out on getting them through Tweedle though, I had them in my cart and was about to click Pay Now and they got updated as "out of stock", so ended up getting them through Itti Bitti direct.

Thats what happened to me last time at tweeedle. I got right to the confirm order, and they were all out of stock. Guttered, then I had to search who still had some and managed to get te last couple from cheeky cherubs. This time I went straigth to itti bitti I was only getign one so it was just a few clicks.

Sarah Mum to,
Boy 07/2008, Girl 03/2010, Boy 05/2012, Angel 07/08/2014

Nothing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nothing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2011 at 8:10pm
I got my 5 tutto's from Ecomoon, but we are going away tomorrow so I wont get them till I come back :(

I have told myself that if any of the galaxy wetbacgs come on special then I will get one, but I doubt that will happen as I think that is the most popular print

rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2011 at 9:17pm
Ooh I'm lucky then that I managed to get mine from Tweedle! I was planning to go there as I live nearby so don't have to pay postage, then noticed they had them cheaper too! Bonus
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

Jaune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2011 at 7:18am
The new prints are already on sale at itti bitti Australia...only for 24hrs but still, seems a bit early doesn't it? Some have almost 30% off!

MamaT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MamaT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2011 at 8:52am
Itti bitti aus always seem to have really awesome sales, sucks that we never get the same deals over here

maya22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maya22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2011 at 9:33am
So the limited edition prints weren't all sold out at the release then? Funny that
DS1 July 2007
DS2 Nov 2010
Kalimirella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalimirella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2011 at 11:06am
I managed to sneak in 1 daquiri tutto with the super cheap pop ins for night time that I actually needed to get. DP actually doesn't know I got another itti Tutto yet..hmmm.

The pop-ins were only $29 and the night booster $9.30, they're normally $39 and $13.30 so I thought I got an awesome deal :D
Kiara is 3 and Teagan is 2, now we're expecting our long awaited 3rd!
Jaune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2011 at 11:32am
Yeah maya22! Funny that! Such limited stock...so limited it's now on sale!

(it is probably more limited in NZ, but still...)

Hopes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2011 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by maya22 maya22 wrote:

So the limited edition prints weren't all sold out at the release then? Funny that

Haha, hmm, yes

Although I'm not really complaining, I don't mind how 'limited' or not limited edition prints are, I just enjoy the pretty colours.

maya22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maya22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2011 at 12:48pm
anyone want to take bets on when the first of the new LE itti goes onto TM?
DS1 July 2007
DS2 Nov 2010
Jaune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2011 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by Hopes Hopes wrote:

I don't mind how 'limited' or not limited edition prints are, I just enjoy the pretty colours.

Me either...but what I don't like is all the hoopla and drama about them being produced in such limited quanities, 'got to get them before they sell out' business...it's really not necessary when it's so obviously not true!

maya - I reckon early next week. Lots of "I bought the wrong size and can't return it"-type listings!

Can't wait to get my Eton though...love stripes!

luvmylittlies View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmylittlies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2011 at 7:59pm
Hmm, so seems that I didn't miss the boat with that latest release. I really want some of those (don't care that they're not rare, I just like the colours) but really can't afford it. Hmm, maybe just a couple...
Adoring Mum to Talisin 8/9/11 and Kiara 18/01/10
Nothing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nothing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2011 at 2:23pm
Well bumping this back up again!

I am staying with a friend, she had her baby on Friday morning and I caught him on his speedy way out! One push and he come shooting out with all the waters into my hands/floor! She is doing EC (elimination communication) where you toilet them from birth.

It is SOOOOOOO easy to do! Yesterday we caught almost all of his day pee's (only missed two due to us being busy with toddlers). He wakes, stirs, cries, we hold him over a potty and go "psssss" and he pees, then he has his feed and what not and often will go again before bed! The poo's are another story so far as he doesnt have a cue that we can see as yet, its just a matter of guessing. He still has nappies on overnight, and will have something over him while he is sleeping, but is esentially bare bumed all day.

Im totaly doing it next time around as it makes so much more sense and WAY ledss washing!

maya22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maya22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2011 at 8:30pm
looking forward to hearing how easy it is once the baby is six weeks old, feeding all the time, the toddler is over the novelty of his brother/sister and the rest of the family is sleep deprived, and the mum no longer has the happy hormones
DS1 July 2007
DS2 Nov 2010
rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2011 at 2:44pm
I've heard about EC but I love buying cute nappies too much to do it although DS did poo on the toilet the other day lmao. In other words he was having nappy off time, and I saw him starting to poo and didn't have a cloth handy so held him over the loo. He wasn't too impressed about that though

Has anyone seen any Galaxy tuttos around? Everywhere I've looked has sold out of only those ones. Was thinking of sneakily getting one of them hehe. Although don't really need to, am waiting for the new pop in prints, I want the turtles and the monkeys ones

ETA that's so awesome that you got to catch your friend's baby Wriggles!!

Edited by rachelsea
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

Nothing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nothing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2011 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by maya22 maya22 wrote:

looking forward to hearing how easy it is once the baby is six weeks old, feeding all the time, the toddler is over the novelty of his brother/sister and the rest of the family is sleep deprived, and the mum no longer has the happy hormones

Well she is a single mum, her toddler is pretty cuisey, so far her baby sleeps quite well at 3/4 stretches. She also encapsulated her placenta so has lots of happy hormones/pills to keep her going. I dont see why it would be harder as they get older, as they learn to hold on until they are over an appropriate container, and she uses nappies as a back up when out an about and for sleeps.

E&L+1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E&L+1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2011 at 9:45pm
Logan at 5.4kg has finally got chubby enough legs to fit his small ittis, glad I didn't get anymore as he'll probably be in his meds soon. I got him a couple of LE for christmas (wo-bot and gerry). DD wants them so I've had to hide them from her as there is no way she'd fit meds and she's close to TT anyway.

Anyone know when the new pop ins are being released.
Jaune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:21am
No idea, but just wanted to say, love the name! Same as my little man!

E&L+1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E&L+1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2011 at 9:32pm
Thanks it took a few days to choose it. It was funny having a nameless baby.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 125126127