FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNappyholics Anonymous

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 127>
Author
whitewave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitewave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:15pm
Oh Rachel, would love to use your newborn stash, if you're sure you want to get rid of it. Of course, have to conceive a baby to put in them first!

Aethalia, great idea about using the cot side as an airer! We bought one of those colonial-style airers a couple of months ago, in anticipation of a cold, wet winter to come. It works great, but cost a fair bit! Never thought of using an old side of a cot!
Sponsored Links

Nothing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nothing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:21pm
Yeah its great, I picked one up from the recycle centre for $1. Just attatched some rope to it and a couple of pulleys and it works great! Just got to make sure you dont let the nappies get overdry as they get a hard and crunchy feeling. Im selling off some of my pockets as I dont use them (got lots of Itti's), so my numbers will go down.... for a while. There is a really good deal on trade me for small Itti's at the moment if anyone wants some.

rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:19pm
No worries at all Jen, we aren't having any more babies so would be good if they didn't go to waste

Wow 50 nappies! I wish I had 50 nappies lol.

Welcome blossombaby hmm I only had one itti (AIO) and found it took about 3 days to dry on the clothes horse over winter have since given it away coz it was very girly and we are having a boy this time. Tuttos all the way!! they're really not that hard, but then I'm used to pockets and don't mind stuffing those either

I think this winter I will put bub's nappies on the clotheshorse over night and put the dehumidifier on, see if that helps drying time.
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

Jaune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:54pm
That's my other excuse if DP makes a comment about 'another nappy' - winter is coming and drying time will increase...
We've decided that I'm not allowed to give him grief about his chocolate addiction and he'll keep quiet about all my nappies!!

lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:02pm
I think you got the better end of the deal on that one Mealz.
Nothing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nothing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:47pm
I dunno, chocolate is pretty yummy..... LOL

Jaune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:03pm
I have to confess...just bought another nappy but it was for a good cause! (And yes, I saw you there too Aethalia!)
Keela at Ecomoon was having a sale to raise funds for IVF. Some pretty awesome deals to be had!

Nothing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nothing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:12pm
lol yeah i was there, i missed out tho but got some shoes for DD instead

lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:36pm
Mealz, you need to text me when you come across these sales lol.
Whateversville View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whateversville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:39pm
Gah I've nabbed up 3 tuttos in the E-weez FB babyshower lol
At least they'll last him
Jaune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by lostAmber lostAmber wrote:

Mealz, you need to text me when you come across these sales lol.

Ok, no problem - I will next time. But don't hold me responsible for the outcome!!

Edited spelling.

Edited by Mealz79

Nothing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nothing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:09pm
whitewave- I got your nappy today, will look at fixing it sometime this week. THANKS for the chocolate- totally what I needed. I promptly opened the parcel, opened the chocolate and devoured a whole line- YUM YUM YUM!

Nothing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nothing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:36pm
okay i confess- I ate the whole block- now I feel a little ill, but it was so worth it!

Nothing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nothing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:54pm
lostAmber- E-Weez on FB have mini sales every day. Currently doing tutto's.

Jaune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:19pm
I got some liners from e-weez this morning...

ETA - The e-weez baby shower sale is only on until the end of this week.

Edited by Mealz79

Jaune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:32pm
Oh and I've just seen on FB that Mother's Instinct is taking a further 10% of clearance items this week only... There are some ittis, fuzzibunz etc. Not sure if it starts today or tomorrow...

Kimnthekids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimnthekids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:48pm
Also for anyone in auckland - the waitakere nappy center is having a sale on thursday 11am till 2pm.

Nappies from $5 - i went along this weeknd and sneak previewed - lots of fuzzibunz at $5, some totsbots from $10 - and a mix of other types and liners etc
RedHeadDuck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedHeadDuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:55pm
Doh!!! Why do all the sales like that always have to be in Auckland??? Sucky!!!!
Kimnthekids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimnthekids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:16pm
Hehe just got myself a Fleur itti size large in the e-weez sale. Exciting! Now to get some chub on my girly!
NewMummyJade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewMummyJade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:45pm
Ooooh hi ladies! *waves enthusiastically*

My names Jade and Im a nappyholic

DD is just over a month old (1st baby) and is the proud owner of a rather large stash of fluff bums (as they are reffered to in our house) Last count was 54 hehe

We are an Itti loving house hold hehe but also have been wearing In a Pear Tree's and Baby Boutique Pockets (boosted with hemp of course )

Im not allowed to buy anymore nappies at the moment after going crazy while pregnant, but once Tayla has grown out of her Small and Med Itti SIO's Im already planning on stocking up on the Pop in Dream Dri's and Itti Tuttos. She has one of each and even as a newborn they fit pretty well! not even as bulky as I expected.

Looking forward to going to the sale mentioned above on Thursday, might even have to buy a few... Just dont tell DF lol

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 127>