FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHyperemesis

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Katte View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hyperemesis
    Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:02pm
Am really keen to talk to other people dealing with hyperemesis. This is my third pregnancy with it and I am finding the nausea so overwhelming even though I am on the max dose of Ondansetron.

Sponsored Links

Katte View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:03pm
sorry this went into the wrong topic :( will re-try

Katte View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:12pm
Does anyone know how I can delete this topic?

Kazper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2011 at 7:02pm
Hi Katte.

Firstly I take my hat off to you dealing with hyperemesis and caring for two children at the same time.

I had hyperemesis with my pregnancy and it was horrific. I have never been so sick in my life. To make matters worse I had a reaction to the medication given (maxalon) and it made me depressed, anxious, shaky and couldn't sleep.

I know I no longer have it, but happy to chat with you anyway

Post Reply Post Reply