FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNegative HPT day before IVF Pregnany BT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Country girl View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Country girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2011 at 4:23pm
Hi - thanks! No nothing different at all from the clinics perspective everything was exactly the same (other than a different embryologist) and I opted for heavy sedation. The first cycle I got 12 eggs and 2nd 6eggs so it was definitely quality not quantity for me! I changed a few things the second time around - I ate lots and lots of pineapple after transfer, didnt wear perfums etc, or do any heavy lifting after transfer and i did accupunture from when the injections started, an hour before egg collection, as close to embryo transfer as possible and straight after transfer.... Sure that this helped me!!! GOOD LUCK for your round number two.... I have just started the pill for round number 3!
Sponsored Links

Tiff8ny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiff8ny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2011 at 5:59pm
Thanks for the info.I got 12 eggs too,8 fertilized but only one emby made it and we did a day 3 transfer with the one perfect emby.I did acupuncture too but I think next time I am really going to watch what I eat and try to eat pineapple etc to help implantation and not wear perfume.all the best for round 3,make sure you let me know how you get on xx
Me 32, DH 30
TTC 4+ years
Unexplained Infertility
IVF#1 - Chem Pregnancy,no frosties
IVF#2 - BFP!!!! Plus 1 frostie

Tiff8ny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiff8ny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2011 at 4:10pm
Just thought I would update you lovely ladies that supported me and gave me advice. My HCG levels started at 7 then 2 days later went to 15, then a few days later dropped back down to 6. So its a Chemical pregnancy for me for my IVF #1. Going to see FS for IVF review appointment on 6th May and hopefully get on the waiting list for IVF #2 in hopefully 6 months time. I just pray IVF #2 works!!!
Thanks all for your support xx
Me 32, DH 30
TTC 4+ years
Unexplained Infertility
IVF#1 - Chem Pregnancy,no frosties
IVF#2 - BFP!!!! Plus 1 frostie

A115023 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A115023 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2013 at 7:44am
I did a hpt or pos yesterday morning and negative had bloods done same day and positive so it does happen.
9 days after transfer 5 day transfer
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123