FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAlmost new tuttos for sale!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jaune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Almost new tuttos for sale!
    Posted: 04 April 2011 at 3:01pm
Hope I'm ok posting this here?!

I have 2 tuttos that I need to get rid of. They are almost new...I bought them on a whim and I really don't need them nor do I like the fit of them on my boy. I'm hoping someone will kindly take them off my hands??

Peppermint and Chocolate, $30 each + postage. The inserts have only been used once or twice each...and the peppermint cover and small boosters haven't been used at all!

I'll be putting them on trade me tonight so if you're interested please PM me!

Sponsored Links

Nothing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nothing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2011 at 9:19pm
*sigh I so would love the chocolate as its one of the few colours that holds its colour and doesnt fade.... however I think I have to many Ittis now

Jaune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2011 at 9:31pm
One more wouldn't take up too much room...

AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:40pm
If it was lime, I would have been there in a heart beat.
Kel

A = 01.02.04   &   C = 16.01.09   &   G = 30.03.12
Nothing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nothing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2011 at 8:42am
Argh I cant, got to get my finances under control, maybe in two months time! hahahahaha

Kalimirella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalimirella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2011 at 11:03am
I'm working on DP!
Kiara is 3 and Teagan is 2, now we're expecting our long awaited 3rd!
Jaune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2011 at 1:24pm
I still haven't listed them...thought I'd wait a little bit longer and see if there are any takers on here. Would prefer that, then I don't have to pay Trade Me their fees!!
The nappies are just sitting here and won't be getting used so will still be in their perfect state when/if someone decides they want them, or I list them.

Whateversville View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whateversville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2011 at 1:50pm
I want the peppermint. But my finances are STRETCHED to the limit this week with the birthday.
If you're willing to hold it til next week then I'll take it but if not then thats ok
Jaune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2011 at 2:06pm
I can wait! No problem! Just get back to me when you're ready.

Whateversville View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whateversville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2011 at 4:29pm
Awesome. I'll take the peppermint then if you wanna PM me your acc details, I'll let you know when I've put the money in and give you my address Yay. Upping my tutto stash.
Jaune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2011 at 8:03pm
Yay! Peppermint sorted - have PM'd you details.

Chocolate...who wants the chocolate one?? Only $30 + postage...practically brand new!

Kalimirella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalimirella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2011 at 12:59am
Ooooh I think I can sneak the chocolate in under next weeks bill, I get paid Tuesday if you're willing to wait that long :D
Kiara is 3 and Teagan is 2, now we're expecting our long awaited 3rd!
Jaune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2011 at 7:48am
No problem at all!! I'll PM you details.

Post Reply Post Reply