FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked14 Days Fertility Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Hun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2011 at 9:53pm
aargh the webinar keeps crashing my computer! You guys will have to fill me in on the highlights...
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Sponsored Links

_Lou_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Lou_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2011 at 10:05pm
Oh bummer Hun!! I'll try and remember some things
SunshineWife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SunshineWife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2011 at 3:54pm
What did you think Lou?
I can't believe she went on and on and on about the handout, reading it out and filling in the blanks as if the listeners are 5 years old and JUST learning to read! I found it really annoying, unnecessary and taking up too much time. Got so sleepy while listening

Did like the part on supplements, the fact that she described them quite specifically, what to take, how much of etc etc...but I agree, you don't want to self medicate and by over the counter products, pays to visit a naturopath and get proper vitamins and supplements.

Very interesting about her guarantee about having a baby or money back, but so expensive....and over 26(?) months you won't really know whether it's her advice that helped you or IVF and other things that you will no doubt be trying to do over that long period of time.

Oh, I also really want to look into the water filters. Is anybody using one already? Are they expensive to buy/instal? Where do you go to get a good one?

What else did you ladies pick up from it?
Me 27, DH 25 (MFI)
IVF + ICSI March '11 BFN and no frosties
_Lou_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Lou_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2011 at 5:13pm
Hey SunshineWife, I had to give up at 10.30pm and go to bed!!! So I will have to listen to the rest of it over the weekend! I didn't hear the supplements part, but yeah I agree with the handout..... in fact I found myself drifting off a little bit in the first part!

I also thought about the water filter... I think you can get jugs that filter water??? Maybe I'm wrong but I'm sure I've seen one, and you can keep it in your fridge. Might have a look.

I did think her guarantee of a baby or your money back is interesting, but yeah I agree about the 26 months!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SunshineWife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2011 at 10:09pm
Lou, I think you'd need more than a jug of water....she is recommending you use filtered water not just for drinking but to wash your fruits and vegetables, and for tea etc...
I'm gonna look into having a tap installed in the kitchen.

Hmm...her silver program is only about $600 AUD...not too bad considering how much we're spending on everything else!

I wonder how much 'new' information we would learn...the silver one doesn't give you access to Gabriela directly, so it'll just be videos and info sheets etc...
Me 27, DH 25 (MFI)
Tiff8ny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiff8ny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2011 at 10:21pm
It depends if you wana spend that much sunshinewife. From what I have heard on there (didn't listen to the thing the other night yet) but sounds like the stuff she is saying our naturopath has told us that stuff already. Pretty good though having a baby or money back guarantee, sounds too good to true! But hey anything is worth a go right
Me 32, DH 30
TTC 4+ years
Unexplained Infertility
IVF#1 - Chem Pregnancy,no frosties
IVF#2 - BFP!!!! Plus 1 frostie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SunshineWife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2011 at 10:24pm
I guess if you signed up with her you'd feel obliged to follow all the advice, actually DO it all properly. And I'm sure there'd be a few other things (like tests - she has a whole list that she recommends you get tested for, apart from the standard ones that fert clinic got us to do...)
But yeah, most of the advice she's given I was already aware of...
Me 27, DH 25 (MFI)
Tiff8ny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiff8ny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2011 at 10:38pm
Yeah the tests info would be good if its stuff you havent done yet. It's always good to feel proactive about things doesnt it! That's what I find anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing brad. Let us know if you end up signing up and what you think.
Me 32, DH 30
TTC 4+ years
Unexplained Infertility
IVF#1 - Chem Pregnancy,no frosties
IVF#2 - BFP!!!! Plus 1 frostie

_Lou_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Lou_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2011 at 10:42pm
Ohhh I didn't realise she suggested using it for everything, but of course that makes sense!

Hmmm, $600AUS isn't too bad.... I did listen to the rest of the webinar... I wasn't massively impressed. I mean it sounds like she def knows her stuff, and she's obviously helped a lot of people, but there wasn't loads that was new info!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12