FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked"Gender-Free" Preschool...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Joscia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joscia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Gender-Free" Preschool...
    Posted: 28 June 2011 at 2:36pm

... In Sweden.
Link to story...

Sponsored Links

Plushie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plushie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2011 at 3:23pm
A school for Storm!
Dana253876 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dana253876 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2020 at 2:14pm
I've read about this on the news multiple times. yes, there are schools in Sweden (and Norway) where such an attitude towards students is the norm. I'm not sure if I would send my children to such a school. School is a social construct and I like how the standard version works. This is how my parents studied and this is how I studied myself. There are some things that can be attributed to innovation, such as virtual learning (during Covid) One of my nephews likes to use the service www.writemyessayquick.net/ This was not the case when I myself studied)) It seems to me that the Internet gives modern students more opportunities for harmonious development.
 Post Reply Post Reply