FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked#3 taking longer than first 2?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
notenufchaos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notenufchaos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2011 at 9:33am
haha yeah i get you on the long cycles i started taking B6 last cycle and my cycle was shorter by around 5 days and i oed a week earlier was awesome lol

DD 1-25/05/2008

DD 2-2/2/2010
Sponsored Links

BessieBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BessieBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2011 at 3:29pm

Ugh, I'm in second month. Its weird. DD was concieved a week after I came off the pill. I hate having AF its dumb.

Sarah Mum to,
Boy 07/2008, Girl 03/2010, Boy 05/2012, Angel 07/08/2014

rorylex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rorylex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2011 at 7:54pm
hey ladies
we are ttc for our 5th baby.

ds1 - took 6mths, though he wasnt planned we werent preventing either.

ds2 - we had only started to discuss another baby and i was pregnant.

ds3 - took 10mths but i was breastfeeding.

ds4 - we were ttcing 8mths

well ds4 was suppose to be our last so i tried BC i tried depo, then mirena that came out and we decided we would like another baby but af had some bad reaction to depo wearing on and mirena hormones. so went on some pill which i stuck to for a month but hated coz it made me depressed. decided to just stop any BC and let body work its self out, now 1.5yrs after having ds4 i finally have a somewhat regular af but its still a bit long it was 42days for 2 cycles but the last cycle was 35days and I know I deff ov'd that month.
Im now looking at charting when af comes and have got heaps of opk's. I am pretty sure i ov'd in the last few days and also sure we missed it as dh has man flu.
Mummy to 4 boys
Samuel - 18.6.05
Rory - 15.7.06
Mason - 13.06.08
Emmett - 24.01.10
Baby #5 - cooking
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2011 at 7:32am
Hows everyone getting on? Im now mid-cycle of our 3rd month ttc #3, and really really hoping this is our month!
boys.boys.boys.boys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boys.boys.boys.boys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2011 at 7:58am
I am somewhere in my cycle, I have no idea where. Despite having EWCM on two seperate occassions and a temp rise the day after each, my temp has then after each dropped again and has nicely flatlined at 36.5!!! Grrrr!!

At least I am seriously enjoying my time with my two boys!!
4 boys!! 7 years, 5 years, 2 years and 8 weeks...
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2011 at 8:09am
I dont have much clue about temping at all.
Using opks but not temping yet. I find that last week before my period is due really tough mentally, and I find it easier to cope by blocking out all things baby from my head,...so Im not temping cos i think it would make me stress more by having to take my temp each day during that time.
I would like to be preg within the next 6 months so Im not heavily preg/due in Dec/Jan/Feb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BessieBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2011 at 10:26am

I'm almost at the end of mine *hoping hoping*

I have no idea about charting and temps, I'm learning bits and peices, like I had EWCM on Friday even though I though I would have OV'ed 3 days before that. But we did it like rabbits just in case. lol 

Sarah Mum to,

boys.boys.boys.boys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boys.boys.boys.boys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2011 at 10:34am
Good luck Bessie Bear, I have my fingers crossed for you!! (Maybe we can all join you and have a mass 3rd child due in May!!)

I dont think opk's would be very good for me, my cycles lately have been about 60-70 days long, I would go through SO many each cycle!!!

I stocked up on AF products the other day again though in the hope that Murphy's law might happen and I dont need them!!!

4 boys!! 7 years, 5 years, 2 years and 8 weeks...
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2011 at 1:52pm
Lol I do that too rosieh- and things like planning to get my hair dyed as a consolation prize if I dont get preg this month,...but hoping I will have to cancel instead!

Have nearly run out of 3 months supply of folic acid so gonna have to ring midwife to get more.
Babe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2011 at 11:34am
Kellz isn't it funny I found temping made it way less stressful coz I could see what my body was doing so knew what my chances were for a BFP (though we've neer actually had a chance to chart for a BFP just used it as birth control lol). FX there are some BFPs this cyles ladies!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BessieBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2011 at 1:30pm
LoL rosyh, I hope that works out for you, my lady cup is waiting for its sterilation..maybe murphy and I can have an agreement that way
Sarah Mum to,

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12