FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBody wash!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
snugglebug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snugglebug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Body wash!!
    Posted: 05 August 2011 at 12:15pm
I was just wondering if any of you had had a similar experience or if not just to warn you really.

I bought a Johnsons baby wash on special, it was bath milk, I should have thought but I didn't because I thought the milk referred to the texture rather than there being milk in it. Plus I didn't really think of it as it wasn't food.

Anyway the other night my DS had a bath and I used it, and he sucked on the flannel as he always does. Then after the bath, pretty soon after he did a series of 4 big pukes, which I have not seen since we went dairy free/on neocate etc.

He ate nothing new or out of the ordinary that day and seeing as it happened straight after Im fairly sure it might have actually been the body wash. On the ingredients it has milk protein in it, and he's cows milk protein intolerant so yeah....

I feel silly now not checking but you wouldn't think of checking the body wash!! I know I may need to try it again to be sure it was that but really Id rather not.

Just thought Id mention it so others knew to check!
Me 28, DH 29
DS born 20 Nov 2010 (4 years old)
#2 due October 7
Sponsored Links

AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2011 at 2:20pm
Wow...no wouldn't have thought to check either!
Kel

A = 01.02.04   &   C = 16.01.09   &   G = 30.03.12
Mum_me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum_me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2011 at 4:52pm
look out for liquid hand soaps too. Some contain milk as well!
 Post Reply Post Reply