FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked30 Day Shred

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
escadachic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 30 Day Shred
    Posted: 19 September 2011 at 6:41pm
If anyone wants to join us on MFP(my fitness pal)

Go here: www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/345267-n-z-30-day-shred

I've started today with a couple of other MFP members.

Any of you are welcome to join us.

Edited by escadachic

Sponsored Links

_SMS_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _SMS_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2011 at 6:58pm
That link doesnt work...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:37pm
Oops! I've edited my post now, so the actual web address is in it.

monkeys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monkeys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:07pm
Where did you guys buy the 30 day shred from and how much was it?
3 little Angels July 10, May 11, Apr 13

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:54pm
It's on TM. Buy now of $25

30 day shred

cheekymouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekymouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:00pm
escadachic how long did it take for you to get yours once paid?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:40pm
I would think, that one on TM, should only take a few days to get to you. As it looks like it's most likely a business or importer selling it and they are really good at posting things a.s.a.p. And from my experience, it's usually 1-3 days, depending where in N.Z you are. That seller is in Auckland.

Edited by escadachic

lilfatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilfatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by escadachic escadachic wrote:

Oh, I was naughty. Mine is downloaded

Umm .. you might not ACTUALLY want to put that on a public forum, since its illegal and all. lol
Mummy to Issy (3) and Elias (18 months)

I did it .. 41 kgs gone! From flab to fab in under a year LFs weight blog

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:56pm
Oh yeah true. But now you've quoted me, even if I edit my post, it will still be on here.

jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:21pm
escadachic edit your post & PM lilfatty to edit hers
_SMS_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _SMS_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:07pm
Ohhhh im going to get this. I hope its not too hard im so unfit. Is it suitable to do while toddlers are up or will they get in the way>?
Kicker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kicker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:25pm
Its only illegal if you do not pay for the download! You can download the ripped in 30 days of the official website.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by _SMS_ _SMS_ wrote:

Ohhhh im going to get this. I hope its not too hard im so unfit. Is it suitable to do while toddlers are up or will they get in the way>?

I've done it will my toddler is up. Yeah, sometimes she gets in the way, so I make sure I'm aware of where she is. She has a tendency to sit on my tummy while I do the ab exercises, or in front of my when I'm doing the cool down.

And well, regarding the unfit. Like Jillian says: "if extremely obese clients of hers can do it, anyone can"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2011 at 3:17pm
Right, day 7 is now done. Only 3 more days of level 1. Oh, scary, next is level 2!

cheekymouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekymouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2011 at 9:28pm
i have done 3 days of the 30DS. Didnt do it in the weekend, went for nice long walks instead. Did it at 8.30 tonight.

I wont make it to day 30 cause im going away before my 30 days is up, but its still a good way to fit some exercise into my other wise hectic day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2011 at 9:33pm
Doing awesome! And hey, walking is exercise, so you don't need to be a hard out like me and do it every day anyway. I just lose motivation fast if I take a day off, so the only way I can finish the 30 DS is if I don't take a break.

monkeys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monkeys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2011 at 4:25pm
going to do day one of the shred tonight was originally going to wait until monday but why put off the inevitable, at least this way I will be day 4 on Monday which everyone says is the worst rather than only just starting! Scared to be honest...did about 7 mins of the video last week and was already really sore but will fight through the pain
I won't join the MFP group as you will all finish WAY before me, but hope you are all doing well - I often lurk and look at your progress...home for the before pictures!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2011 at 10:03pm
You can join the MFP group at anytime Monkeys. A lot of people have joined and started on different days, so it's more about keeping each other motivated then being on the same day as one another.

I've missed 3 days so far.

monkeys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monkeys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2011 at 7:59am
Thanks! I did day 1 last night, I was late home from work and it was really tempting to make every excuse to put it off, but did it, did have to take a couple of 5 second rests but overall pretty happy!
My thighs are a bit sore today but not too bad, although I know I will be thinking different tonight when I do day 2!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2011 at 7:48pm
Yeah, after day 1, you do get some muscle aches.

But awesome you kept going!

I do take the odd 5 sec breaks. Sometimes I take a good 3-4 of those 5 sec breaks. It is a hard workout.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>