FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBaby Boot Camp

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
smw85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smw85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Baby Boot Camp
    Posted: 20 November 2011 at 9:22pm
So I've read on lots of fitness blogs written by Mums in USA about Baby Boot Camp. it sounds great way to get fit with your babies. Website www.babybootcamp.com

It's not in NZ, 'bummer' but I was thinking maybe we could do a virtual one?

Mums meet in a park with their strollers and kids and do a little program, say squats, lunges, shuttles etc. Each week we could write up a new program like that on this forum.

So I live on Hamilton. Would there be anyone keen to meet up? And virtually via this forum we could set programs for each week.

Because we would write out own programs (google would help!) it would be free. Which I like the sound of! I was thinking of joining a gym, but with the cost, and then sorting out daycare etc. tricky stuff!

Sponsored Links

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2011 at 10:04pm
i dont know about hamilton but some of the malls in auckland have mall walks, where you walk through the mall for exercise purposes instead of shopping.

Its a good idea, i used to do lunges and stuff with my push chair.

Danda08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danda08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2011 at 12:34pm
There is a franchise called 'Active Mums' (my friend runs the Wellington one) and you bring your babies along.
Maybe check their website to see if there is one local to you.
smw85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smw85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2011 at 1:41pm
Thanks, that looks great! I'll like their fb page to get status updates on what they get up to. They are everywhere but Hamilton! Bummer!

But it did led me to another website called stroll smart, it's for hands free pushing if your stroller! Awesome for running, will be a lifesaver for the 40km I do a week pushing the stroller!
 Post Reply Post Reply