FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGestational surrogacy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
blue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gestational surrogacy
    Posted: 12 March 2012 at 12:04pm
Hi

My husband and I have a lovely two year old boy who through the amazing generosity of a friend helped us bring him into our family in 2010.

I have a small uterus and am therefore unable to concieve and could never carry a baby. We have four frozen embryos and would love dearly to see if we could use them to have another child and give our boy a sibling.

We are a very stable couple who love the outdoors and provide a wonderful home for our son, and any potential children to come! We have a wonderful friendship with our son's GS and we consider them 'extended family'.

We're looking for someone who has completed their own family and had relatively uncomplicated pregnancy and births. If you would like to know more about being a GS then please email me :-)

hagler@surf.co.nz

Cheers

Ange

Looking for a gestational surrogate.
We have a beautiful boy born through the generous help of a GS and am hoping to have another child oneday!
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply