FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJanuary 2013 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 89>
Author
skiltz View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: January 2013 Babies
    Posted: 15 March 2012 at 10:33am
Welcome to the Due in January 2013 thread and CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy! What an exciting and amazing journey you are now on!

Welcome also to the OHbaby! community :) Here you will get to make some fantastic friends, learn from others experiences and share a tear and a giggle with each other.

We have two Due in Threads created each month - one is public and one is private. The public one is great for general chat and banter the private thread is password protected and is great for you to share photo's of baby bumps etc

If you're new to the thread and want to be a part of the private group also Just pop in here - say hi and that you're keen to be in the private forum and one of your fellow mums-to-be will private message you the password.

Please do sign up to the weekly pregnancy emails - you can do that by adding your pregnancy in your profile (you can also add your scan pictures when you have one and bubs will be there every time you login to the website).  We recommend signing up the other half as well so they know what you're going through and how baby is growing too :)

Wishing you THE VERY BEST PREGNANCY!!!
From the team at OHbaby!

Edited by AngieBaby - 28 September 2012 at 4:48pm
Sponsored Links

Hopes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2012 at 8:15pm
Noooo... 2013 babies already?!

Jacobsmumma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jacobsmumma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2012 at 5:23pm

Noooooooooooo way, really?!  Hopes, I remember when our Jan 2012 thread started!

Congrats to all the mummies-to-be! 

(9lbs 6ozs)

(11lbs 4ozs)
BugTeeny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BugTeeny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2012 at 9:30pm
Too soon for 2013 babies - couple more weeks and there'll be some Mummies to be, I'm sure.

Almost 5 years ago I was about to become an expectant Jan '08 Mummy

Edited by MamaPickle

AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2012 at 10:42pm
I'm jumping aboard the far out bandwagon too!! I had a Jan 09 baby!
Kel

A = 01.02.04   &   C = 16.01.09   &   G = 30.03.12
sem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2012 at 8:01pm
That even makes 2010 sound so old and ages away already
Here we go again, another baby on it's way!
silvs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silvs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2012 at 5:34pm
sem aren't you going to have a 2013 baby? you could start trying now! lol
sem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2012 at 9:36pm
I don't do uneven numbers...I like the sound of 2014 much better
Here we go again, another baby on it's way!
Guest_70282 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_70282 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2012 at 7:04pm
I like the sound of 2013 better.
stella125 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stella125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2012 at 9:12pm
Looks like im the first! Just found out so will be January bub for me hopefully, two MC so hopefully third time lucky
stella125 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stella125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2012 at 9:24pm
opps sorry should be in December

<
Guest_66521 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_66521 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2012 at 8:02pm

Oh. Maybe I'm the first then. BFP this afternoon, due 5th January.

I had a chemical pregnancy early March so FX for a sticky bub this time. It's really early days.

Guest_66521 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_66521 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2012 at 8:04pm

Ummm wierd - why has that  last post shown me as a guest in a strange location??!

OK this one has done it too - I think I need to contact admin.

Edited by Guest_66521
Spirals View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spirals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2012 at 8:15pm
Just checking...

Ah that's better

So anyway, it's me who has just got a BFP and am due Jan 5th. FX

Edited by Spirals
farmgal72 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmgal72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2012 at 4:45pm
Congrats Spirals!!!!
Thats so wonderful.
I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy.
39 yrs
TTC #1 since March 2012
HaleyJJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaleyJJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2012 at 6:51pm
**Lurker**

Congrats spirals, I remember you from the Novemeber thread.

All the best for your pregnancy, I hope you have a healthy Baby :) Best wishes. Good to see your preggers again :)

bluemarina View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemarina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2012 at 10:50pm
I've been lurking around the TTC forums for a couple months but haven't known what to say... anyway....

DH and I have been TTC for just two months, AF was due yesterday but can be pretty irregular, but this afternoon I got impatient and took a test. I knew it was silly of me... you're meant to wait a week, and do it first thing in the morning, but I just wanted to know... and it was a BFP!!!

Very surreal at the moment, neither DH nor I know how to react. Plus still big chances of losing it, right? But I'm already starting to get so excited, and hate not being able to tell anyone yet! (Except you guys. :)

If we don't lose it, this will be our first, so we have no idea what's next after this! Do we contact a doctor for an appointment? (I'm going to wait a week and then test again - should I contact dr after that if still BFP?) I'm taking some allergy meds atm... doctor knows we've been TTC and said the meds were OK, but if I am pregnant I'd like to consult her to make sure!

My rough EDD atm (since I haven't seen a doctor) is 1 Jan 2013....

Really really hoping it's not going to turn out to be a chemical pregnancy... how long till you know it's not?
bluemarina View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemarina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2012 at 11:09pm

1st glamourazi #2 - Will be finding out!
1st bluemarina #1 - Will be finding out!
2nd kez84 #1 - Undecided
4th Lippy #2 - Will be finding out again
5th Lou #1 - It's a SURPRISE!!
5th Spirals #3 - It's a SURPRISE!!
7th Youvegotmail #1 - Will be finding out!
8th Bstargirl #1 - Will be finding out!
9th ChrisW #2- It's a surprise
14th Cocopops #2 - Will be finding out!
15th CandyBear #2 - Will be finding out
15th Paulsmum #2 - undecided yet!!
20th caliandjack #2 - negotiating with DH
21st MrsV #1 - It's a surprise!!
21st Buntingsmum #2 - will be finding out!
21st NatsyB #2 - Will be finding out
21st Hanniesunshine #1 - Will be finding out!
22nd TripleJ #1 - It's a surprise!!
24th blondie_2010 #2 - It's a SURPRISE!!
27th cp75 #2 - Will be finding out!
30th Candycane #3 - It's a surprise!!

18th May - Spirals - dating scan (all good yay!)
25th May - hanniesunshine - dating scan (went well!)
28th May - Lou - dating scan
30th May - Paulsmum - dating
30th May - hanniesunshine - heartbeat
31st May - Bstargirl - Dating Scan
1st June - Candybear - dating
15th June - Glamourazi - 12 week/NT scan

Edited by bluemarina
Glamourazi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glamourazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2012 at 9:34pm
Got a BFP yesterday Will be baby #2. Getting scan next week and seeing midwife the following. Thinking due date will be between 27th Dec to New Years. Will confirm next week.
If you are in Auckland feel free to add me on facebook for a cuppa sometime :) http://www.fb.com/glamourazi

Edited by Glamourazi
ChrisW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2012 at 7:25am
Well after 4 BFPs I finally feel ready to post in here! This will be my second and we are due about 2nd of January but I am going to ask my midwife for a dating scan.
My last 2 pregnacies have ended in miscarriage but I am going to stay positive that this one will not.

MS... well with my DD it was pretty rough but survivable lol. My second pregnancy was heading that way before the MC so I am expecting I will not escape MS this time round.

Bluemarina - with my first I went to the doctor first she did some bloods and also was able to recommend a midwife - who turned out to be brilliant. It does pay to be quick to get a midwife as all the good ones go quick!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 89>