FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFeeling anxious again....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ScaredyKat View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScaredyKat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Feeling anxious again....
    Posted: 03 April 2012 at 5:30pm
I had PND and anxiety with my first son (who is now 2) and am pregnant with my second (22 weeks!). Last night was the first time in two years that I have felt anxious. For no good reason! So frustrating. I am a bit down because I feel so rotten and tired all the time, but certainly not really worried about anything (yet anyway!) I am a bit worried about how its going to be with the second one, but didn't think I was THAT worried, as it still seems so far away. Anyone else had this? I am looking at natural remedies first, acupuncture and perhaps supplements although not sure you can take them during pregnancy?
Sponsored Links

Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2012 at 5:54pm
I had bad pnd and ptsd after #1. When preg with #2 I put a lot of effort into making the birth experience a much better one- this included monthly accupuncture sessions for energy and relaxation which I found most beneficial. would definatley recommend it.
Bach flower remedies can be safely used in pregnancies- a herbalist or naturopath can provide specific remedies taylored to your specific situation- again I really recommend this.

Post Reply Post Reply