FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTraditional Surrogate Wanted

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
*HG* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *HG* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Traditional Surrogate Wanted
    Posted: 27 May 2012 at 4:19pm
Hope this is okay to post this in here!

My husband and I have been TTC for ten years. He has been diagnosed with azoospermia and I have severe endo. We have gone through countless surgeries and procedures, 6 IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF. All unsuccessful. We have been waiting in the national adoption and home for life pool for 1 year 9 months. No luck.

We LONG to have a baby of our own - but we can't. We have reached rockbottom/desperation point and have decided to 'put it out there'!

We are looking for a traditional surrogate. We are also looking for a sperm donor.

Can anyone help us? Do you know someone that may help us? If nothing else, this is an opportunity to get this out there and hopefully there is someone out there for us!

Sponsored Links

choco69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choco69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2012 at 9:50pm
suggest you join http://nz-surrogacy.com/ - there are lots of lovely people on there who will be able to give you guidance and you may be able to find the help you require

*HG* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *HG* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2012 at 10:11pm
Thank you for your reply-yes I have indeed joined that site. No luck so far... Hence why I'm broadening my profile xxx
Rexy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2012 at 7:39am
Didn't want to read and run..

Wish I could help HG, but don't meet requirements of surrogacy as not finished my own family. I'm very sorry to hear of your fertility issues, and hope that you get your surrogate and baby before long.

Wishing you all the best :)
Aroha11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aroha11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2012 at 9:49am
HG - Sorry we can't help at either but I do hope you find someone who can help. I to had/have endo so can understand a very small part of your struggle so sending you both a hopefully something will work out for you both soon.
 Post Reply Post Reply