FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCraft exchange. :-)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest_47701 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_47701 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Craft exchange. :-)
    Posted: 06 June 2012 at 3:46pm
Heya peeps. Im mummy of Mr 1yr old and love crocheting (learning to knit slowly)

I'd like to set up a craft exchange. Basicaly its a bunch of people who each make a square of say 7". You're given a name and address to send it to, and their given someone else and so on untill everyone has sent one to each other. And at the end of it you have a bunch of different squares and stitch 'em together and you have a lovely new blanket. If you're interested in joining comment here. I'll set it up through a group on facebook or via email. Just need a few members first. :-)
Sponsored Links

Cazzab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cazzab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2012 at 9:25pm
I'd been keen if you get this up and running :)

Addicted to crocheting my baby girl and her baby friends things at the moment!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_47701 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2012 at 8:26pm
Awesome. :) Its up and running via emails and facebook.

the group is : https://www.facebook.com/groups/302295946527305/

add yourself in and also email me at liltyjo@gmail.com with tag line "facebook craft exchange" and i'll give you all the deets. :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_47701 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:31pm
Bumpity. :-) this craft exhange is up an runing via the facebook link above or email me. Everyone loves mail thats not bills. :-) we'd love more members.
 Post Reply Post Reply