FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPalmy get together

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 20>
Author
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2006 at 8:33pm
argh.. was just coming in all excited cos mikes work do has been moved to next friday night instead.. so the 18th was free for me. lol. doh!
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

Sponsored Links

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2006 at 9:15pm
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2006 at 9:15pm
Becks, can you remind us what the deal is with afternoon tea please?
Andie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2006 at 10:20am
We bring stuff. 
Andie
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2006 at 4:30pm
We all bring stuff to it, but we need to say what we are going to bring. So we need to start a list of what we will bring - just so we don't get double ups of something.
I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2006 at 8:24pm
Becks is your Andrew gonna be well enough by the 11th if he has chicken pox?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2006 at 9:34pm
I was thinking that as well. If he has them then the spots won't come up until probably next weekend - just great. I'll keep an update on that. If he can't come then thats ok I'll leave him at home with his dad and just me will be there with my big fat tummy.
I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
Xander&Harmony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2006 at 12:31am
11th out for me cos my mums up from christchurch next weekend.i definatly come next time tho.
BECS

Angel Baby 10/07/09 (10wks4days)
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2006 at 8:48am
Hmmm I just thought Becks if he does have them I might stay away - I've never had chicken pox and although you may have when you were little (dunno if u have or not) you can still carry them and I don't really wanna risk getting them. There is a guy at work I've been told to avoid like the plague for the same reason as his kids just got them as well

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2006 at 5:54pm
I've had them so I am fine. If he has anything looking like them he is staying away from everyone and it'll just me and my fat tummy.
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2006 at 6:36pm
What I was getting at, if it's just you you can still carry them but it doesn't effect you as you have already have them, but since you carry them I could get it from you. Like the father that I work with, he's been told to stay the hell away from me and another chick I work with as he may give them to us since neither of us have had them.

I'm not gonna risk getting them. Getting them as an adult is supposed to be horrible. Getting them as a pregnant tired lady must be torture! lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2006 at 7:20pm

Hmmm, never heard that I could carry them as well. I asked about it at the dr's on Friday and she said i'm fine. You are probably right be a carrier and not actually have them as I have had them before - i've just finished studying that stuff I should have a look at it. We may have to change the date to the 18th then to be on the safe side.

How is everyone for the 18th???

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2006 at 8:02pm
Sure 18th would be okay I don't know about the carrying thing either Becks, but let's go 18th just for everyone's peace of mind, if nothing else. Do you wanna PM Xandersmum and Roxy and Aimeejoy, they all said 11th wouldn't do so may not be still reading this topic?
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2006 at 8:08pm
Me and Roxy cant come on the 18th cos its her daughters birthday, but maybe its easier not to worry about us this time. I was semi planning on coming over on the 11th, but you guys do it when it suits you. Do you think we should plan a January one early, so we can all book it in soon?
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2006 at 8:12pm
Yep book a Jan one I finish work on the 6th of Jan so anything after that I am sweet as. I think i'm being made to have a baby shower at some stage during Jan so if we book this date first then I can work around it.
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2006 at 8:42pm
Why don't we have two November get-togethers, I'll put my place on offer for one (whatever date, 11th or 18th) and someone else offer for the other date. Then everyone can choose which one suits them best and most of us will actually be able to meet someone?

(waffle waffle waffle must be bedtime lol)
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2006 at 5:37pm
So the words from my doc, I'm to avoid ya becks. If I get chicken pox it will be very very bad as it's apparently extremely bad for my lil bean and I could catch them from ya *pouts*
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2006 at 7:30pm
Oh that's really sad 'cause I'm in the same boat as Stacey (pregnant that is). What shall we do ladies? Half now, half later (in January)?
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2006 at 7:57pm
Argh decisions!! Well it looks like Roxy won't be able to come this weekend as Brooke has tonsillitis, then both of us cant coem the 18th (birthday party). Sorry for speaking on your behalf Rox, but you havent posted in here for a while...

How about January 13th? The weekend before is too close to holidays, the one after is a long weekend and we are going away.
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2006 at 7:57pm
Ooooo, and maybe we could have it at the esplanade or something?!
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 20>