FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPalmy get together

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 20>
Author
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Palmy get together
    Posted: 27 October 2006 at 11:17am

In another thread we have talked about a Palmy get together as babies have gotten bigger, bellies are getting bigger and some bellies have turned into babies!!!

I have compliled a list of the few I can remember that are in Palmy - sorry about missing anyone) please add yourself to the list.

• Becks (mummy_becks)
  • Janine (mumtoparis)
  • Stacey (kebakat)
  • Andie (andie)
  • Bec's (xandersmum)
  • Teresa (busymum)
  • Kell (kelly)

Do we want to have a meet up? If you are keen put down the dates you are available for November and times on that date and see if we can reach a mutual time and date for us all. And also if you house is big enough to hold a number of woman and their children.

Edited by mummy_becks
I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2006 at 11:19am

Ok so any weekend is ok for me after 1pm as I don't get home from work till then.

My back yard is big enough to hold us all and I have new outdoor furniture to play with as we got it all for a wedding present but haven't been able to have it all outside to use.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2006 at 11:58am
I'm out. i was in Palmy but moved to Gisborne earlier this year. as much fun as you ladies are, i'm not travelling back!
Andie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2006 at 1:39pm

Awww Liz - where's your commitment?!!! 

The last weekend in November is out for me, but aside from that, Saturday afternoons are probably good.  Actually, I'm REALLY flexible with my time being a SAHM of one.  Our house is so un-childproofed it's not funny.  OK for Ella for now, but not so great for those of you with kiddies who are on the move! 

Andie
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2006 at 2:12pm
hhhm will go check roster

Ok, I did not realise I was working so many damn weekends!

For November I have 2 sundays off, the 12th and the 26th

Early December I have 2 sundays as well, the 3rd and the 10th.

Any time on those days would be fine, cannot imagine anything being planned too early anyway, and i don't get sleep ins much cos the girls are programmed into 6.15 starts now. ick.
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2006 at 4:10pm
Ooooo me too!! You guys work out a date and time, and if I can make it I will come
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2006 at 5:45pm
Any weekend at the mo for me is fine
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2006 at 5:46pm
Our house is huge too but only downside is no toys for kids to play with yet
emeldee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emeldee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2006 at 9:18pm
Aah Palmy and Cafe Cuba's Banoffee Pie and Silk Cake *sob* - fond memories.

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2006 at 10:36pm
I have a big house, you'd all be welcome. (In Milson)

I'm keen, and free pretty much any Monday-Saturday except Friday mornings. Hints towards a Saturday afternoon would suit me fine, like maybe 1.30 to 3.00?

And my name is Teresa by the way
Xander&Harmony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2006 at 9:49am
sundays r out for me but could do sat arvo.
BECS

Angel Baby 10/07/09 (10wks4days)
11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2006 at 11:56am
Oh starting to wish I was still in Plamy
Deborah Mum to:

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2006 at 12:55pm
No saturdays free here, all working

kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2006 at 3:50pm
So long as it's on a weekend I'm happy as I work full time
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2006 at 10:04pm
lol maybe we need two get-togethers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2006 at 3:01pm

Janine have you got a Saturday you are working a morning? We could do it that one and you turn up a little later.

I say Saturday arvo - time to be confirmed at Teresa's house then.

How does that sound???

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2006 at 9:19pm
Sounds good to me. Once we have confirmations I'll PM my address.
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2006 at 9:53pm
hhhm i have the 11th, but we are going out that evening for my work do (hopefully if i can wrangle mike into missing speedway), the thing with mornings for me is that i don't finish till 3.30. so by the time i get changed and stuff and get home it's near on 4.

You ladies choose a time and date and chuck me the address and if i can come then i'll tex becs or andie.
calendar is filling up - this time of year is crazy for everyone and i cannot beleive how crazy it is fitting it in around 2 work schedules now too.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2006 at 9:02am

I know what you mean about being crazy. I've been asked for a date for my baby shower and I so can't get a date to suit in December. I might wing it and not have one or have it in January.

OK so Saturday it is. Please list your preference to which Saturday is best for you:

4th - Out, I have an exam
11th - Fine with this one
18th - Fine with this one
25th - Out I have a concert that night

And what you will bring to eat or drink, I think we should do this - Teresa can provide the cups and plates . So just say eat or drink with your post so we can arrange that we have different stuff coming.

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2006 at 10:32am
All those dates are good by me.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 20>