FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFirst Baby, Unsure about everything!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
1Baby_peanut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1Baby_peanut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: First Baby, Unsure about everything!
    Posted: 11 July 2012 at 8:21am
Hi ladies,
This is my first pregancy and I'm freaking out over everything!
I guess that can be expected considering my body hasn't been though this before.
Anyway... The issue I have as of right now is the pain that I am going through,
I am 15 w + pregnant and for the past 2 days have had lower abdominal cramp. I had some really light pink blood 3 days ago but that was only when I wiped and it hasn't showed up again.
People have been saying that it's normal and I should enjoy this... kind of hard when they aren't the ones going through the pain.
It's not so bad that I can't move it's like period cramps but more dull and achey.
How long did some of you ladies have this pain when you were pregnant or can I just expect it to be right till the end...
Thanks for your feedback.
I'm super excited about this baby, just want to make sure all is ok and my little one is safe :)
Sponsored Links

EmDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2012 at 10:45am
Firstly, congratulations!! Ooh I remember my first pregnancy, it was an exciting yet confusing time

In regards to your bleeding, it does sounds OK, potentially it's just a bit of irritation. Also aches and cramps are also fairly usual and can last throughout your pregnancy ... or might not, it's different for every woman!

However if you are at all worried about anything, please don't hesitate to speak to your midwife. She is there to answer your questions, set your mind at ease and care for you during your pregnancy.

And if you haven't already, join in your due date thread, I always found reassurance talking about my pregnancy with other women who are at the same stage as I was.

All the best
DS 8
DD 6
DS 4
DD 2
RG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2012 at 2:20pm
I had these pains and cramps for my first trimester and then they went away. People say it can just be your uterus growing and moving. It sounds normal but if you are worried call your GP or midwife.

Good luck :)
Wombles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wombles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2012 at 3:56pm
1Baby_Peanut come join the first timers thread.
1# Daughter - Oct 12
2# Due - May 15
LuckyRed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuckyRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2012 at 4:56pm
Yep, I've had all sorts of cramps, aches and pains throughout my pregnancy, totally normal and best to get used to it!

Post Reply Post Reply