FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe mighty 2 week wait

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10471048104910501051 1103>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AJB.Hess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJB.Hess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2017 at 3:19pm
Hi team! Sorry I have been quiet! Holidays have meant I have been out of reception. It also means I have been away with family and then friends...in very close proximity/in the same tent as people. Not the best situation for baby making. AND i forgot my thermometer so I'm just guessing at the moment. No EWCM yet but its getting thinner and cervix higher. So I think I will O in a few days. Glad I havent missed it. AND we are in the caravan while everyone is in the house...so I think we may be in with a shot this month. Here's hoping!!!!
Sponsored Links

Court28 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Court28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2017 at 6:42am
I haven't got all that much to update on! CD8 today- not really sure when i'll be ovulating as my cycles have been 25 days the last two times. And I just checked my bathroom yesterday- only two OPKS left
MrsMcK View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMcK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2017 at 12:41pm
Good luck catching that egg girls!

Court - On my 25 day cycles I got a pos OPK on CD12, not sure if that's helpful.

I'm CD9 today so will start using OPKs tomorrow.
Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2017 at 1:48pm
Sorry team, we've been away so I've been offline!

I feel ya MrsM. I've had a lot of tears the last few days, we've had a few things to go to with quite a few pregnant people. Found out 2 other people are pregnant the other day. Getting harder and harder to hear since all those we've heard about in the past few days are all the same amount of time along as we would be had I gotten pregnant.

Haven't been temping this month. Which has been nice. I know I O between day14-18 religiously. So we're just gonna BD every other day/ every day for a bit. Gonna start pushing for some testing next month for DH if no BFP this month. Just getting so frustrated that we've been doing everything you can think of with nothing to show!

Sorry about temp drop flyingduster. FX for a good outcome!
flyingduster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyingduster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2017 at 6:43pm
Today's List Wednesday 4th January

flyingduster - CD1 (Chart)
Court28 - CD8
MrsMckenzie15 - CD9 (Chart)
Miswe - CD9 (Chart)
AJB.Hess - CD 19
Wellybaby86 - ???

LillyPilly -

mizpix (My Ovulation Chart)
Lauraangharad

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyingduster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2017 at 6:46pm
No surprise, temp crashed to my lowest ever recorded temp, and my cup half full already. Glad I know my body and my cycle and my temps, so could put the cup in last night anyway and expect it today, no wasted tests either.

January 2011 I had an AF, and then I conceived my son and didn't have an AF for 5 years 9 months.... Here's hoping January is as lucky this time. Here's for a(nother) October baby!
MrsMcK View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMcK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2017 at 5:58pm
I'm so sorry flyingduster, but it sounds like January might be your lucky month.

I'm just waiting for my OPKs to be pos and doing my temps. I'm home now so they should start to be more consistent.

Miswe, it's definitely hard to be around pregnant people or people with babies. I went off contraceptives 10 months ago now so it's hard to think that I would have a baby now if I'd gotten pregnant the first time. :( I spent Christmas with my younger sister who has three children, the first by accident and both the second and third she conceived on the first try!! Definitely makes me feel like a bit of a failure.

Trying to stay positive for January though! I'm getting bloods done this month so at least if it's another BFN we might have some answers. Hubby still hasn't heard anything from the doctor about his sperm test.
Lease243 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lease243 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2017 at 8:55pm
Hey random question, does anyone know if being on the pill would affect your temps? I was thinking of temping for the next 3 months to see what my cycles look like before we start trying but I'm on the combined pill at the moment, will that matter?

Angel Baby Nov '13
BFP Dec '13 DD1 born July 2014 at 35 weeks

Mrs. Sinclair April '17
TTC #2 since May '17
MrsMcK View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMcK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2017 at 9:29pm
I imagine the pill would affect temping as you need to ovulate to see the thermal shift so if your not ovulating your not going to see the lows and highs but I don't actually know.
ELM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ELM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2017 at 10:06pm
I have 11 ovulation tests if anyone wants them. Just cheap ones I got off trademe.
AJB.Hess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJB.Hess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2017 at 10:16pm
MrsM, I know how you feel. Spending the last half of the holidays with the inlaws. Including my BIL and SIL and their 8 week old baby. Why is it not my turn yet?!

Edited by AJB.Hess - 05 January 2017 at 10:16pm
AJB.Hess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJB.Hess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2017 at 9:06am
CD22 today, VERY high cervix, soft, should be O-ing today or tomorrow going by other cycles, but no EWCM to be seen. Lotiony but not egg white. Better not be annovulatory this roun not temping though so I dont know! Forgot to take the thermometer on holiday.
Oxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2017 at 3:29pm
Thought it couldn't hurt to try, using crystals for fertility, here is a little information on it. This cycle going to give moonstone, rose quartz a go.

Crystals and Fertility

TTC#1 Jan 2009
Court28 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Court28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2017 at 7:29pm
ELM- How much are you wanting for the ovulation tests?
Court28 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Court28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2017 at 7:42pm
CD11 here for me, ran out of opks before I got a positive which is a bit of a bummer as im trying to work out what is going on with my cycles!
We are BDing every second day so far so hopefully this is the month!
ELM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ELM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2017 at 8:57pm
Court28 - nothing, if you want them you can have them.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyingduster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2017 at 9:21am
Hey guys. AF is on the way out now, whew! Previously I used to O on like cd 18-19 but since the mc it seems to have been earlier; cd15-16. So will be interesting what it does this month, but potentially only another week to go till fertile window now, so fx!

As for temping on the pill, it won't HURT to get in the habit, but certainly it won't show anything actually accurate because your cycle is controlled by external means, not its own hormones, so it won't actually offer much insight or help....

Oxy, the crystals are interesting, let me know how they go!!

AJB, fx O has done its thing properly!!!

Hugs for being around babies over the holidays. I've had lots of pregnancy announcements around me too. Sucks.
MrsMcK View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMcK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2017 at 8:18pm
Glad to hear flyingduster! I hope the next week goes fast for you so you can make your October baby! :)

I haven't had a pos OPK this month yet, this is the first time this has happened since I started using OPKs so I'm hoping I just got a dud test and I've still ovulated! My temps have been a bit erratic with the holiday period but I have a feeling I'm going to see a thermal shift over the next 2 days.

I hope you've caught that egg AJB and Court! Fingers crossed for you! :)
AJB.Hess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJB.Hess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2017 at 8:18am
Unsure if we have caught the egg (yet)! Still not a lot of ewcm, but I have only had one month where I had lots. Cervix high (dropping slightly) very soft and still open. So we will keep going until the cervix starts to close and firm up.
MrsM, I have NEVER had a +ve opk. And going by my charts I clearly ovulate. So I personally don't hold much weight to them. But others swear by them.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyingduster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2017 at 2:17pm
Good luck catching that egg ladies!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10471048104910501051 1103>