FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTots Bots Easy Fits

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lease243 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lease243 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tots Bots Easy Fits
    Posted: 21 October 2012 at 9:09am
Hi everyone, Has anyone tried the Tots Bots Easy Fit nappies and can tell me about your experience with them? I really like the idea of them as they are the only AIO
OSFM nappy that I could fins. but reviews are much appreciated. Thanks.
Sponsored Links

Mrs K View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2015 at 5:59pm
Hi, I am considering these. Did you purchase these and if so what did you think of them? Thanks :-)
Nellennium View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nellennium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2015 at 8:11pm
Version 3 are minky and not considered that absorbent, I boost them with microfibre and they last 1.5 hours on my 14 month son. V4 are microfibre and come with a snap in booster, they last 2-2.5 hours on my son. I like to change every 2 hours regardless (I change straight away if there's poo).
Kumeroa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kumeroa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2015 at 8:24pm
We are the same as Nellenium except we boost with bamboo and get about 2 hours, and I like to change every 2 hours too, my daughter is 16 months and we have been using them sice 6 weeks old
TTC #2 since July 2014. Have had 3 ectopics May 15, Oct 15 and Aug 16. IVF is the only option now as no tubes left
DD1 born Jan 14
Flutterby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flutterby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2015 at 12:58pm
They are easy to put on and look good but I don't find them very absorbant. But like others have said you can boost them.
 Post Reply Post Reply