FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWelcome to July 2013 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415>
Author
Zoeysmumma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zoeysmumma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2013 at 6:11pm
How are you all feeling ladies? I had a midwife appointment yesterday and got to hear the heartbeat again, it is so reassuring isn't it?? esp. as there are no definate noticeable movements yet, I am sure i am feeling teeny flutters at times but not very often. Looking forward to getting over the half way mark :)
Sponsored Links

Rachael2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2013 at 9:37pm
Hey there...I think I've been a bit in denial about being pregnant...but I definitely am!! This will be my 2nd baby (my first is just 10months). I am due 22 July and have had scan and just seen midwife today and everything is all good so that's a big relief.
Sarah104232 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah104232 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:17am
Hi ladies, I am due on the 11th of July with my first baby. DH and I are very excited. We are having a boy. So far has been a roller coaster with high 1st trimester screening results 1 in 10, so I have had a cvs done 2 weeks ago now hence I already know I am having a boy. All results came back perfect, so I can finally start to enjoy my pregnancy now. I hope you are all feeling great and getting excited like me. I would like to also join the private Facebook page??
kashmir_b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kashmir_b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:49am
Glad to hear things are now going smoothly Sarah :) and congrats on your little boy, Howe xciting! I cant wait to find out what we are having!

https://www.facebook.com/KashmirBaldwin?ref=tn_tnmn is my FB account, If you add me as a FB friend I will then add you to the group :)
kashmir_b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kashmir_b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:51am
I find it so sereal still Rachael! This is our second as well. We have a 13m/o little monster of a boy :P

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zoeysmumma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:12pm
Welcome Sarah and Rachael! congrats to u both. Rachael how did u find out the sex so early? were they able to tell alright ? how are u both feeling? we are having our 20 week scan 13th Feb but not finding out (tho tempted :)).
Rachael2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2013 at 4:40pm
Hi There
Thanks. Anna we haven't found out sex and don't think we're going to either.
Kashmir, I will request you on f/bk to join group.
RubyBaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RubyBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2013 at 7:39pm
Hi,
I'm Jennifer. Due 03 July, with our second. Would be keen to join the facebook group too.
kashmir_b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kashmir_b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2013 at 7:45pm
Congrats Jennifer, we are also expecting our second.. just send me a FB friend request (link few posts above) and ill add you to the group. (cant delete as friend after added if you like :)
Vanessa104679 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vanessa104679 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2013 at 3:20pm
Hello everyone!

It's great to read about other women who are due to become first-time mums in July - I'm in that boat too (although, of course, equal congrats are due to you mums who are having second or third etc. babies!).

My partner and I were certainly not trying - in fact we were trying not to. We are young, 20 and 21. The pregnancy we had thought impossible was very surprising indeed and took us a deal of time to accept. However, as a wise Ethiopian taxi driver told me, a child is always a blessing. We have enough money to live by and we aren't substance abusers or psychopaths. We are confident now that we can raise this beautiful baby as well as anyone else could and we are VERY excited! We saw him/her at the NT scan and s/he was absolutely perfect and bouncing around. Can't wait to find out the sex in a month's time.

Good luck to everyone!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zoeysmumma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:04pm
Welcome Vanessa! :)
kashmir_b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kashmir_b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2013 at 12:36pm
How's everyone doing? we have our anatomy scan tomorrow!!! so excited. hopefully we can find out the sex of baby !!
BabyBlueOnHisWay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabyBlueOnHisWay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2013 at 9:48pm
I thought i'd finally join a forum! I'm also due in July with my first & couldn't be happier! We've also recently found out our little one is a boy
BabyBlueOnHisWay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabyBlueOnHisWay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2013 at 9:50pm
Can I also please be added to the FB group? Would be nice to have some ladies to chat to who are in the same boat :)
kashmir_b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kashmir_b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2013 at 3:45pm
of course you can join the FB group :) And congrats on the little boy :)

Just add me aas a FB friend and ill add ya in https://www.facebook.com/KashmirBaldwin

if ive already added ya wopsy baby brain :P
lisaandkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisaandkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2013 at 9:33am
Hi Ladies :)

New to forums and equally as new to NZ having moved to Wellington from Sydney.

Expecting our first baby in July. My midwife, GP and Sonographer(?) are debating the exact date since we don't have a LMP to calculate from and after 5 ultrasounds they are saying it could be anywhere between start of july to end of july.

Also - my husband's side of the family seem to have a history of delivering big babies...with my sister in law delivering a 12 pounder while my husband was also a 10 pounder.

Lots to look forward to...maybe hahaha
katia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2013 at 4:38pm
Hi everyone , I found out I am having number two ;) in December and am due end of July we are very excited it will be our second miracle so doctors are very happy for us will be another csection so actual day will be 23rd if all goes to plan we also just found out its a boy so we will have both as my daughter will turn 3 in June ;). Just wanted to join and say welcome and hope everyone is well ;)
katia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2013 at 4:45pm
Actually forgot to ask on the post before is anyone or has anyone suffered from really low blood pressure before is there anything you did for it I have been told by midwife and msg ppl you can't do anything just lie down so you don't get hurt or baby get hurt. It's actually normally low but of course with pregnancy it's crazy low and feel so dizzy all the time :( must be this really hot weather too ;(

Edited by katia - 20 March 2013 at 4:46pm
lisaandkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisaandkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:02pm
ooh you might need to check and see you salt intake and salt absorption. Also increase how much water/fluid you drink.
katia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2013 at 1:03pm
Thanks have been trying to drink more as for salt I actually thought I should calm down cause this boy is making me crave salt lol so maybe it won't be that bad to have thanks again will try it ;)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415>