FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAm I or Am I not

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lydia108302 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lydia108302 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Am I or Am I not
    Posted: 13 March 2013 at 9:31pm
So very confused! I’ve had a blood test and two HPT both Negative.

Each month leading up to my period I am a mess. I have very painful periods, which ive never missed. However December I had endometriosis removed to help me (hopefully) cope with the pain of my periods.

...so leading up to my period due date I was feeling great. I had the lightest cramping ive ever known! Normally lending up to and during my breast are throbbing, bloated and in a lot of pain. I had nothing.

My SYMPTOMS

2 days prior to period due date - Feeling OK, I should be miserable. EMOTIONAL (thats normal)- Constipated (not normal)

1 day prior - Same as yesterday - feeling fine. Somethings not right or that im recovered from surgery, Wahoo!

Day 1 of expected period - very light CRAMPING, no period, took the first test - negative. PIMPLE

Day 3 - Sharper period like pains (only for today) - I am sure my period is coming. exhausted.

Day 4 - still not here and feeling fine again - morning took a HPT - Negative. So went to the doc for a BLOOD test - negative. So disappointed! BURPING alot. More pimples.

Day 5 - Lose bowls this morning. The side of my just one breast is TENDER to touch, not my normal feeling of a sore breast before my period. Also very heavy, firm and hot. BLOATED - really bad in the late afternoon. BURPING again. Then my lower back started to ache, the cramping has eased a little but is still there.

Day 6 - Still no period. Same as yesterday but before dinner I could not stop burping. Then I started to feel SICK - is that from burping thou? I feel as I want to be sick but haven’t. I then made scrammed eggs and it sat on the table for an hour before I could eat it. (not like me at all). The thought of food made my tummy turn. I ended up eating just the egg, not the bread. Then I felt my nose running, odd. Still lower back is achy, breast is still tender and the other is slightly too and very faint cramping.

What do you think - anymore similar to me? I do wonder if I am making it in my head but I also am I very intone with my body if that makes sense.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply