FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNEW! Waiting for Ovulation thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>
Author
Jessaroo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jessaroo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:04pm
FF tells me I'm ovulating today I feel like its about right after initially thinking it seemed too soon. Fingers crossed!
Sponsored Links

HelloYellow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HelloYellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:10pm
Ooh better get BDing Jess!!! Hehe

Spitfire19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spitfire19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:11pm
Oooh, all you lovely ladies at the end of this wait, and I'm just beginning! lol, somewhere between a 10 and 12 day wait I guess, but not so sure anymore since the last cycle was different
Jessaroo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jessaroo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:18pm
Haha waaayyy ahead of ya Yellow! After our slow start at the end of last we we intend of well and truly making up for it this week LOL Then I will once again graduate to the TWW! All this waiting! haha You have inspired me to look into the gender swaying more - that's my mission for tomorrow!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HelloYellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:14pm
Hehe awesome! baby dancing marathon all around then!

Gender swaying worth a shot right?! So long as one isn't too caught up with believing they will get the specific sex they sway for as it may result in disappointment.
You still get a baby at the end of it.

TinkaElle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TinkaElle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:44pm
Well according to my iphone app today should have been O day for my 31 day cycle. Got a positive on opk yesterday & even stronger one today so hopefully that means everythings working as it should! I guess its just wait & see time :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HelloYellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:41am
Ooh good luck Tinka!

Birdy83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Birdy83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:42am
EWCM!!!!!!!!!!! maybe this time not sure if this is a + OPK though see below - all in one mid morning trip to the loo

BD anyway and i've just started charting so i might see a temp rise rather than just waiting for bloods for this week to come back in

LOLClapConfused  fx for meeeee

or

Edited by Birdy83 - 26 June 2013 at 11:06am

ALittleLoopy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:49am
look POS to me birdy!! yay for ov!

CHEM 6/12+
Birdy83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Birdy83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:10am
thanks loopy -

do you think I'm obsessed much??!!

it might just be the Vitex doing it's thing though right??

BD and wait - guess that the story for me right now

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:28pm
yup and i took VITEX and B6 for 2 cycles before i got DD and thats as dark as my OPKS ever get, i never get darker than control line test lines lol so yup def POS today for you! so BD for the next 3 days to make sure your covered. Most women ov in daylight hours so if u can get a BD in as soon as possible as you may ov this arvo or tomorrow!

CHEM 6/12+
Birdy83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Birdy83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:40pm
weee thats a pretty accurate advice thank you so much - i'll skip yoga and get it on as soon as DH gets home from work. He'll love it

Getting long twinges lower right - go egg go

exciting

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:55pm
hahaha yup def BD this arvo if you can as thos pains sound good, if things go well bubs will be a righty side like my DD i felt the ov on right and the sharp implant pains on right also, on scans she was def a righty!! FX for you birdy!! 

*gets on the pom poms* goo eggie go, go birdy go, go eggie go!

CHEM 6/12+
a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:38pm
Looks as positive as mine ever have!!! Good luck
Birdy83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Birdy83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:27pm
even darker lines today whoop - should i expect temp rise tomorrow?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:31pm
yeah quite possible birdy, usually they say you ov 12-48hoyrs after your first POS opk :) so keep BDING!

CHEM 6/12+
Birdy83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Birdy83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:35pm
will do

thanks

Icecream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icecream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:18pm
Help ladies

On my first cycle of clomid, temping too but

I have now had 3 positive OPK tests 2 yesterday (2, 8pm) and again at 3pm today, going to test at 8pm but I have never had so many positives. Feeling very funny around the middle and not sure I can feel anything specific but I do feel something going on. Now worried that every other day for BDing is not enough so BD on tue night and this morning but as my positives keep going on not use if we should BD in the morning again or tomorrow night. Fine line between hitting the make and 'over use!' and potentially burning out too soon.

Terrified of missing it!!!
tan73 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tan73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:06pm
HI Icecream - I replied in the TWW thread - every second or third day is enough - say the experts. So unless you've been told differently, go with that. If you do it too often, the sperm quality is low.

AFM no ov in sight. We took 5 months to conceive the second baby after the m/c. It now makes me wonder if I had been oving regularly or not.

2 Angels - Aug '12 & Mar '13 Always in our hearts.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2013 at 12:23pm
Sex everyday is fine we did that with DD sometimes even twice, while it can lower the millions of numbers in the ejaculate yes, it can actually help with the Quality which is more important in my view as this means a healthy sperm, healthy sticky baby.

"Daily sex can improve the genetic quality of a man’s sperm and could enhance his chances of fathering a child, new research has suggested.

Couples who are trying for a baby are often advised to have sex every other day, so that the man’s sperm count has time to recover, but scientists in Australia have discovered that this may lower some men’s fertility.

While abstaining from sex for a few days does boost sperm counts, sperm quality as well as quantity is important to male fertility and this can be damaged if a man ejaculates too infrequently.

A study at Sydney IVF, a center for infertility treatment, has found that daily sex for a seven-day period substantially improves the genetic quality of sperm, without lowering sperm counts enough to impair fertility. Scientists plan to examine whether this also affects pregnancy rates."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,529525,00.html#ixzz2XSwbHdAN
theres lots of articles out there on this study :)

my doctor also told me that more sex = more chances the sperm is there at the right time as the egg only lives for 12 hours. just dont go crazy BEFORE your fertile window lol

CHEM 6/12+
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>