FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSuddenly doesnt want food

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ducky101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ducky101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Suddenly doesnt want food
    Posted: 22 July 2013 at 5:56pm
Hi guys,

Havnt been on here for a loooong time. My baby girl was born on 6th february 2013 and is now 5 and a half months. She started solids when she was 4 months 1 week and has been doing great. Just in the last week or two she has become really fussy all the time and when it comes to meal times, she doesnt seem to want to eat, even though she is hungry. She will eat if we give he something new and interesting like mandarins in the mesh bag thingi. Otherwise she just wont eat from a spoon anymore. She just turns her head and screams. She is constantly attention seeking and you have to be totally focussing on her for her to be happy.

What do i do?

Ay advise would be great! Thank u in advance!
Sponsored Links

TeacherLady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TeacherLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2013 at 6:58pm
Hi there,

Fergus got to a stage around 6 months that he didn't want to be fed anything, and he was over mashed food (had only started solids at 5m).
That was when we made the decision to move to Baby Lead Weaning and have never looked back. He eats what we eat and he feeds himself- I still help him with yoghurt though.
This has stopped the screaming, head turning, and fussing around dinner time. Not sure if BLW suits you?
 Post Reply Post Reply