FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJune 2014 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Author
littlebean's mommy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlebean's mommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2013 at 3:18pm
Hi guys!
I'm so glad i stumbled across this forum while looking for a midwife.
i'm 20 years old and just found out im pregnant about 2 weeks ago.
Was feeling emotional all the time and just couldn't figure out why.
Felt that my chest was getting bigger and felt pain.
I thought i was just eating a wee bit too much.
Also suffered from spottings.
Talked to one of my close friend about it and she suggested that i go check and see if i was pregnant.
On that very day i went to thewarehouse and got the pregnancy test kit. I tested twice and both came back positive!
I was honestly shocked and was really afraid.
I came from a really strict family and thought my life was over.
It was a emotional long 2 weeks for me and my boyfriend. But we finally decided we are going to keep my little bean. My parents finally accepted the fact that i am pregnant but wants us to get married in December when they come to visit us in Auckland.
I haven't really felt very sick over the 8 weeks of my pregnancy but i have some really bad headaches and spottings.
Is it normal to not vomit at all ?
Just contacted a midwife and would be visiting her on tuesday :)

I'm about 8 weeks now, little bean due 8th June

Edited by littlebean's mommy - 27 October 2013 at 3:20pm
Sponsored Links

blondiesboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondiesboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2013 at 3:36pm
Congrats Littlebeans mommy! It is normal to not vomit, I never did in my pregnancy and I know quite a few who didn't either. What a hard choice to make, but I can promise you, it'll be the best ever. It is AMAZING having a baby. Hard and very hard, but so worth it.
LuLeMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuLeMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2013 at 9:14pm
Hey ladies,
Congrats on your pregnancies! 
We have a secret facebook group set up with now over 30 mums due in June 2014
If you're keen to join in there too, PM me your email or Facebook URL and I can add you to the group
It is already proving to be a valuable source of knowledge and support :)
Hopefully Soon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopefully Soon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2013 at 9:45pm
Hi everyone, I have found out this week I am pregnant again, I have a little boy already who was born in March, and have only just come off the pill, so pretty exciting that it happened so quick, last time took 2 years and 3 rounds of Clomiphene to fall pregnant, so very happy that its just happened this time :) My due date at the moment is 20th June, but am pretty sure that will move to late June or early July, will have to have a dating scan in a few weeks to comfirm. Would also love to join the Facebook group. :) Hope everyone is feeling well.
[URL=http://lilypie.com][IMG]http://lmtf.lilypie.com/dpHZp12.png][/URL]
LuLeMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LuLeMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2013 at 9:51pm
Just replied to your PM :)
aimeeharris130045 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeeharris130045 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2013 at 10:10pm
Hi all, I had a dating scan last week. Due 10th june. This will be my second baby but 8 years age gap!
snowbaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snowbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2013 at 9:01pm
Hi ladies im 27! married for nearly 2 years. This will be out first baby! We live in Wanaka! After 14 months of infertility, clomid rounds, we finally got pregnant on a natural cycle against a lot of odds! we are due June 24th I'm 6 weeks tomorrow but my betas haven't been doubling properly so not sure if this will be a viable pregnancy :( We are praying and hoping! First scan nov 7!love to join the fb group ;)

Edited by snowbaby - 28 October 2013 at 9:02pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondiesboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2013 at 7:42am
Congratulations snowbaby! Hope you have good news. Support on these forums are the best.

Had a bad day for feeling queasy yesterday. So close to throwing up. I wasn't that bad with my son and not as early. Taking it as a good sign!

How is everyone else?
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2013 at 11:10am
I have been feeling increasingly nauseated. Still haven't actually thrown up but freuquently feel like I might. Spent a bit of time dry retching yesterday.... that was a first!
Otherwise I am doing well. Still super duper tired all the time, but I can cope with that and early nights :D

Angel babies July '13, November '13 and June '14
Baby girl born 26/06/15
Fuzzle130012 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fuzzle130012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2013 at 11:48am
Hi ladies have been terribly nauseated for past two days & thrown up once or twice! I find trying to force myself to get out & about helps slightly, maybe takes my mind off it? I am also pretty tired but otherwise all good. Counting down the days until my first scan!!
Fuzzle130012 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fuzzle130012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2013 at 11:49am
BTW, I'm 30 & this is baby no. 1 for hubby & I. It's very exciting & slightly terrifying!!
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2013 at 1:27pm
I hear you about counting down the days for the first scan.... I have a doctors appointment on Thursday afternoon and he does scans in his office, so hoping I can convince him to do one then.... I kind of have my heart set on it so fingers crossed he obliges!!!

Baby girl born 26/06/15
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2013 at 1:30pm
Also can someone message me the password for the private forum please?

Baby girl born 26/06/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondiesboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2013 at 1:31pm
Hope you get your scans! Congrats NZVeggie - I've followed the TWW for ages, and am really happy for you.

Yesterday, felt so sick and today feel hungry all the time. Lol. But thankful. Waiting back until tomorrow for second hcg results.
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2013 at 2:01pm
Thanks Blondiesboy! I am stoked for you too!!! Fingers crossed your HCG levels are fantastic!

Baby girl born 26/06/15
peanut2011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2013 at 2:28pm
Hi Ladies, #2 due here. 20th of June. We have a 2 year old girl. Very excited but nervous! Seeing midwife tomorrow to hopefully book a dating scan! Have sent a PM to join facebook group :)
Greenery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2013 at 9:35am
Have pmd for the facebook group!
Have had a scan and bloods done. nice seeing the scan! after a miscarriage in July I was so nervous!
Due June 5th (i estimated the 4th hehe)
#2 for us. so exciting!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondiesboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2013 at 10:57am
Got good hcg results back which is relieving. So nerve-wracking! But things are looking like they're progressing well, so very thankful. So far, symptoms are some queasiness, light-headness, empty hungry feeling and tiredness. Oh and boobs starting to hurt.

We're telling family and a few close friends. I was so good with my son, we told no one until 12 weeks!

Meeting up with my amazing midwife in a few weeks. I've missed her so much! We became good friends and can't wait to show her the little boy she brought into the world so skillfully!

Still not sure what dates I am, might even end up being early July. But the calculator says 30th June from my last missed period, so we'll go with that til the 12 week scan. Even then, it changes. My son was always 3 weeks ahead of his dates development wise from the 20 week scan and was born a week early. You never know!
Wintersbabyiscoming View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wintersbabyiscoming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2013 at 11:15pm
Hi everyone,
Found out last week, we'd thought we would start trying but didn't think it would happen this fast. Feeling very lucky but apprehensive too. Due mid June and it's our first, sick all the time so having a hard time keeping it a secret, any tips appreciated! Would love to join the Facebook page, please PM me the password
melrule129973 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melrule129973 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2013 at 8:02am
Hey,

I'm keen to join your due June 2014 group , I'm due June 10th with baby number 1

Melaniemccull@yahoo.com.au
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>