FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWeight concerns TTC, pregnancy and beyond

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Christy131732 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christy131732 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Weight concerns TTC, pregnancy and beyond
    Posted: 25 October 2013 at 2:21pm
Hi ladies,
As well as being a first mum to be.. YAY :-) I am also looking for participants for my research and wondering if you can help?

I am researching the expereinces of larger women who are using, or have recently used (in the past three years) fertility and/or maternity care. This is because I am interested in the impacts (if any) of recent increased attention to women's weight in these services. My hope is that this research will help ensure that large women enjoy a high standard of fertility and maternity care.

You will need to be based in the Auckland region and be open to participating in an informal interview with me lasting between 1-2 hours approximately. You will recieve a $30 petrol voucher to thank you for your time.   A bit about me: I am a registered midwife, athough have spent the past few years working in the areas of women's health promotion and research. This research is for a Phd in Sociology at the University of Auckland. If you are interested in participating I would love to hear from you. Email: cpar214@aucklanduni.ac.nz or Text/Call: 021 2546026.

Christy George

Edited by Christy131732 - 25 October 2013 at 2:32pm
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply