FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedLooking for a Midwife

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
smm888 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smm888 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for a Midwife
    Posted: 29 January 2014 at 9:33pm
Just wondering if anyone can recommend a midwife in Wellington that covers the Northern suburbs. I am due at the end of september and find it i am a bit nervous finding someone.
Sponsored Links

Jlam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jlam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2014 at 4:28pm
Hiya, If you haven't yet found a Midwife give Rachel Mctavish a call, she's absolutely fantastic and see's clients at both Jville and Newlands medical center, sorry I don't have her number handy right now :)
smm888 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smm888 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2014 at 4:42pm
Thanks for that Jlam. I did give her a ring but she said she was on holiday when I was due.
Jlam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jlam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2014 at 6:56pm
Oh damn! Michelle Vincent is her backup (also highly recommended in this area) have you tried her?
smm888 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smm888 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2014 at 6:57pm
Yup. Left 2 messages for Michelle last week but have not heard from her yet. I have a feeling she is already full as i heard she is really popular and I am due at the very end of September.
Jlam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jlam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2014 at 7:01pm
Oh buggar! September is a hard month (I've got a september baby too 24th) so hard to find them. Good Luck with your search :)
Leishamaree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leishamaree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2014 at 7:19pm
Try birthoptions :)

</a
 Post Reply Post Reply