FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDecember 14 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
skiltz View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: December 14 Babies
    Posted: 13 April 2014 at 10:25am
Welcome to the Due in December 2014 thread and CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy! What an exciting and amazing journey you are now on!

Welcome also to the OHbaby! community :) Here you will get to make some fantastic friends, learn from others experiences and share a tear and a giggle with each other.

We have two Due in Threads created each month - one is public and one is private. The public one is great for general chat and banter the private thread is password protected and is great for you to share photo's of baby bumps etc

If you're new to the thread and want to be a part of the private group also Just pop in here - say hi and that you're keen to be in the private forum and one of your fellow mums-to-be will private message you the password.

Please do sign up to the weekly pregnancy emails - you can do that by adding your pregnancy in your profile (you can also add your scan pictures when you have one and bubs will be there every time you login to the website). We recommend signing up the other half as well so they know what you're going through and how baby is growing too :)

Wishing you THE VERY BEST PREGNANCY!!!
From the team at OHbaby!
Sponsored Links

hannahlucy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hannahlucy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2014 at 11:23am
Hello- I am due 12th Dec and would like to be part of the private forum too please! :)
BayGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BayGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2014 at 11:46am
Hey I am due in mid Dec, Number 3. Want to join private group and facebook thread if one is running
Tuquel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuquel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2014 at 5:52pm
Hi Guys, If you want to join the secret Facebook group just send me a PM with the email address you use to log in to Facebook and I will email you an invite to the group :)
Sarah143119 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah143119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2014 at 4:05pm
Hi all :) I am due with number 3 on christmas day. If someone could send me the password for the private thread, that would be great! Thanks! :)
SophieD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SophieD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2014 at 4:10pm
Sorry, the above post is from me! if someone could pm this login that would be great, no idea where that other one came from :)
Jlam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jlam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2014 at 4:56pm
Hi Sophie,

We're mostly on FB now but you're welcome to join us! Just PM Tuquel with your FB email address and she can add you. Its 100% secret so no one will know :)
Kat143296 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kat143296 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2014 at 8:26pm
Hi, can I please be added to the private fb as well. Thanks
LandG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LandG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2014 at 12:36pm
Hi Kat if you pm tuquel with your facebook email she can add you to our facebook group. I think pretty much everyone is on there :)

MelMacNZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelMacNZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2014 at 7:43pm
Hi, I'm due 12 December & would like to join the private forum
kashmir_b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kashmir_b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2014 at 10:50pm
Hi Ladies. Got a VERY unexpected BFP on the 16th of April. Still Havent had a dating scan and have no idea when we are actually due as my cycles hadn't returned ( still BF my 9mo!). Im pos further along then I think but Id say due early Dec. Id LOVE to join the FB group. My email is Kashmir_b@hotmail.com

Thanks ladies. look forward to getting to know you all

x
Jlam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jlam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2014 at 7:23am
Hi ladies :) if you pm tuquel with your fb email addy she can add you :)
Tori143715 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tori143715 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2014 at 3:19pm
Hi all, bit new to all this but would be interested in joining a forum. Private would be great as it's very early days and we have told nobody about the little blueberry ;)

Congrats to you all!
Wiggle1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wiggle1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2014 at 6:35pm
Hi I'd like to be added to the private FB group. I've PMd Turquel but have heard anything - just not sure it went through?
Monika143847 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monika143847 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2014 at 12:13pm
Hi ladies, I'm due in January 2015, can I be part of your group or shall I wait for January due date girls? Xxx nika
KC82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KC82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2014 at 4:05pm
Hi Nika,

We'd love to have you :) PM me or Tuquel with the email address you use for facebook if you want to be added to our group there. @Wiggle- if you still haven't heard from Tuquel, feel free to PM me :)

mummabear121 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummabear121 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2014 at 8:39pm
i have sent a pm to both turqel and kc82 :)
[URL=http://lilypie.com][IMG]http://lb2f.lilypie.com/aEYpp12.png][/URL]
Tuquel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuquel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2014 at 1:07pm
I never got a PM from you sorry mummabear, hopefully the one to kc82 got through :)
Guest_67875 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_67875 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2014 at 9:41am
Hi Ladies,

We're due 27th Dec so would love to join the private group if possible. I will attempt to PM Tuquel in the meantime.
Happy baby dust everybody xx
2nd time Mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2nd time Mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2014 at 8:27pm
Hi Everyone :-) I am due with our 3rd on 18th December, this is a surprise baby! We have a 12 year old & a 13 month old & the plan was to wait until she was close to 3 before the next one arrived, haha oh well! Super excited anyway :-)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>